Hambleside Danelaw - Sloping Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Corbel Eaves Vent - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr - Black (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 10,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Double Row Flyscreen - 13,786mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Over Fascia Vent - 1000mm - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 12)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Panel Vent with Single Row Flyscreen - 6,843mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Roll Panel Eaves Vent - 6m
Hamblesie Danelaw - 3 in 1 Fascia Vent Pack - 6000mm
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Eaves Panel Vent - 16,000mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Refurb Eaves Panel Vent - 25,000mm2 (Pack of 25)
Hambeside Danelaw - Circular Soffit Vent - 2,500mm2 (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Soffit Vent Strip - 2400mm - 10,000mm2/mtr (Pack of 10)
For ventilation at lowest level of the roofline, look no further than Hambleside Danelaw’s Sloping Soffit Vent. Ideal for use with sloping soffit situations, this vent may be butted up directly to the brickwork when used without a soffit board. Having been designed in accordance with British Standards, it will not only provide an airflow area of 10,000mm² but also help prevent excess airflow and the entry of birds / large insects.
Overview of This Sloping Soffit Vent Strip
- Soffit Strip – designed for low level roof ventilation
- Provides 10,000mm² airflow per meter
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Grille and mesh sizes designed in accordance with British Standards (5250)
- Suitable for use with most eaves’ details on roofs with pitches of 15° or more
Common Questions About This Soffit Vent Strip
Where Can I Use This Soffit Strip?
This Slopping Strip can be used when the soffit boards are fixed directly to the underside of the rafters. It is also suitable for no fascia situations or at a high level on mono pitched roofs. They should be fitted on opposite sides of a rectangular roof structure to satisfy Building Regulations.
How Durable Is This Soffit Strip?
Being manufactured from polypropylene, this strip is not only high durable but also resistant to virtually all the dangers of that your roof may face. It is resistant to moisture, chemicals and possess high impact strength, minimizing the chance of damage from falling debris.
Have More Questions About This Soffit Vent Strip?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||2410 mm|
|Overall Width||56 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)