Glidevale Eaves Ventilator - 10,000mm2 (Pack of 50)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Glidevale Continuous Rafter Ventilator - 25,000mm2
Glidevale Rafter Ventilator with Cross Ribs - 10,000mm2
Glidevale Refurbishment Rafter Tray - 25,000mm2
Glidevale Rafter Ventilator With Cross Ribs - 25,000mm2 - 600mm Rafter Centres
Glidevale Eaves Ventilator with Fly Screen - 600mm Rafter Centres - 10,000mm2 (Pack of 50)
Glidevale Eaves Ventilator with Fly Screen - 10,0000mm2
Protect Rediroll Dry Fix Ventilated Ridge and Hip Kit - 6000mm
Glidevale Rafter Ventilator With Fly Screen - 25,000mm2 - 600mm Rafter Centres
This eaves ventilator from Glidevale has been specially designed to help control the ventilation in the eaves area of your roof, which can often fall victim to moisture ingress and damage due to condensation. This ventilator works alongside others in the Glidevale range to ensure that your roof space is kept clear of such moisture formation. It possesses excellent durability levels and can be installed relatively quickly and easily.
Overview of the Glidevale Eaves Ventilator
- Fantastic vent piece from Glidevale, helping to reduce moisture ingress in the eaves of your roof
- 10,000mm2/m of ventilation provided from each vent
- Excellent durability levels, ensuring that your vent can continue to perform throughout intense weather and temperature conditions
- Installation process is quick and simple
- Designed to blend in with the rest of the roof, utilising a subtle design
- 400mm and 600mm rafter centre variations available
Frequently Asked Questions About the Glidevale Eaves Ventilator
Where can this Ventilator be used?
This ventilator has been designed specifically for use on the eaves of your roof. These areas overhang the wall of your building and are made of several key components such as the soffits, the fascia and the bargeboard.
How durable is this ventilator?
Ventilators are more often than not fully exposed to the elements, and as such need to be as durable as possible. This eaves ventilator’s design prioritises durability, allowing the product to continue performing in all manner of weather and temperature conditions.
Got a Question About the Glidevale Eaves Ventilator?
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalizing an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch through our online live chat or by calling 01295 565 565.
|Lead Time||2-3 Working Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.