Fakro LWK Komfort - Folding Wooden Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-20 Working Days|
Intelligently crafted for optimum user convenience, the fantastic Fakro LWK Komfort Folding Wooden Loft Ladder incorporates a practical and innovative design to guarantee an easy and smooth user experience, right from installation. This high-quality loft ladder comes fully assembled and utilises the brilliant ‘click fixing’ method to ensure a quick, safe and straightforward fitting process. The sandwich type hatch is fully insulated and as it opens, triggers the hinge to move away from the ladder for enhanced space and optimum practicality.
It boasts a boasts an impressive U Value of 1.1 W/m²K with an insulation thickness of 3cm. The structure features stile ends, a high-quality peripheral seal and a stylishly finished smooth white hatch, with the full possibility of installing even further Fakro accessories. With the LWK Komfort Ladder, you can be sure that safety is of the highest importance, seen throughout the LWK Komfort structure, with a sturdy, easy to reach handrail and non-slip threads flush with ladder strings.
Overview of the Fakro LWK Komfort
- Innovatively designed for a practical, safe & easy user experience
- Incredibly quick & simple to install with a light hatch weight & intelligent ‘click fixing’ method
- Comes 100% fully assembled to save you the time & work
- Expertly manufactured using a high-grade pine consisting of four segments
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient with a U-Value of 1.1 W/m²K & insulation thickness of 3cm
- Incorporates an aesthetically finished, smooth white 3.6cm thick hatch that is fully insulated
- Guarantees excellent user convenience - as hatch opens, the hinge moves it away from the ladder to significantly increase space
- Provides safe & secure usage with an easy to reach handrail & non-slip treads with grooves to prevent slips & falls
- Features practical stile ends made from heavy duty PVC to protect the floor surface whilst enhancing the stability of the ladder structure
- Produced with a patented corner hinge & spring mechanism to provide extra box stability & effectively prevent distortion
- Designed with the possibility of easily installing additional Fakro accessories
- Has an impressive permissible load of 160kg
- Conforms to Standard EN 14975 norm requirements
- Comes complete with a 3-year warranty for complete peace of mind
- Available in an extensive range of sizes
Common Questions about this LWK Komfort Folding Wooden Loft Ladder
Is this wooden loft ladder easy to fit?
With a brilliantly lightweight hatch structure and practical ladder design, the LWK Komfort Loft Ladder is very quick and easy to install. It comes fully assembled for optimum user convenience and utilises the innovative ‘click fixing’ fitting method for a fast, safe and straightforward fix.
How long will this wooden loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using the highest quality pine with heavy duty PVC stile ends, the LWK Komfort Loft Ladders offers excellent stability, durability and longevity. Each ladder comes complete with a fantastic 3-year guarantee for complete peace of mind but is sure to last you longer with the correct installation, use and care.
What is the loft ladder hatch U-Value?
The loft ladder hatch boasts a U-Value of 1.1 W/m²K.
What is the maximum loading for this ladder?
The LWK Komfort Ladder has an impressive maximum loading quantity of 160kg.
Have More Questions About This Wooden Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-20 Working Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.