Coastline - Composite Cladding Window Reveal Corner - 28 x 47 x 5000mm
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Coastline - Composite Cladding 90 Degree External Corner End Cap
Coastline - Composite Cladding 90 Degree Internal Corner - 63.4 x 63.4 x 5000mm
Coastline - Composite Cladding 90 Degree Internal Corner End Cap
Coastline - Composite Cladding Butt Joint - 23.1 x 71.5 x 5000mm
Coastline - Composite Cladding 90 Degree External Corner - 38 x 78 x 5000mm
Coastline - Composite Cladding Starter Bar - 33 x 38 x 5000mm - Black
Coastline - Composite Cladding Head Trim - 47.5 x 26.2 x 5000mm - Black
Coastline - Composite Cladding Window Head Trim - 33.2 x 60 x 5000mm
Coastline - Composite Cladding End Closer - 47.6 x 16.4 x 5000mm
Coastline - Composite Cladding Window Head Trim End Cap
Coastline - Composite Cladding Window Reveal - 33.2 x 60 x 5000mm
This window reveal corner is part of the Coastline cladding range, and boasts the same excellent features shared by the other products in this exquisite selection. It is powder-coated, made from aluminium and is 5 metres long, keeping a consistent appearance with other trims and corners in the range, allowing you maintain uniformity. It also benefits from outstanding durability and longevity and is incredibly simple to install.
Benefits and Features
- Powder-coated external corner piece especially designed for the Coastline composite cladding range
- Experiences minimal expansion and contraction throughout the year, no matter the weather
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standards
- Multiple colours available with each shade resistant to fading and wear
- Highly durable, created with use on exterior structure is a wide range of climates in mind
- 5 metre length matches that of many of the other main products in the range for a simplified installation
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Coastline?
Coastline is a cladding system for various different structures. It provides a weatherproof protective cladding that performs efficiently in a range of different climates. With an excellent visual appearance, lengthy lifespan and straightforward installation, it really is one of the best cladding systems on the market.
How easily is this product installed?
This piece can be easily installed, with a design that allows it to be installed to vertical battens at the opening of a reveal. The purpose of this is to provide a corner on your cladding between the lining and main claddings that is as visually impressive as it is efficient. There are plenty of details about this product and how it is installed available in the manuals right here on this page.
Has this product been fire tested?
The Coastline range has been fire tested extensively to ensure that it poses minimal risk to any property. It has been fire tested to BS EN 13501-1 standards and has been independently tested, providing piece of mind.
Got a Question About the Composite Cladding Window Reveal Corner?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
|Overall Length||5000 mm|
|Overall Width||47 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.