SuperFOIL SFUF Multi-foil Insulation for Solid and Suspended Floors - 6mm x 1500mm x 8m
Extra 10% Off Now
Recieve an extra 10% off Superfoil SF19+ and SF19BB insulation. Discount automatically applied in cart and must end soon.
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
SuperFOIL SFBA Double Foil Single Bubble Insulation - 3mm x 1500mm x 25m
SuperFOIL SF40 Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 65mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19FR Fire Rated Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 40mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19+ Multi-layer Foil Insulation
SuperFOIL SF40BB Breathable Insulation - 75mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19BB Breathable Insulation
SuperFOIL SFTV L1 Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier - 1200mm x 20m
SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breathable Membrane - 1500mm x 25m
SuperFOIL SFNC Non-Combustible Multi-Layer Foil Insulation - 20mm x 1.2m x 8.35m
SuperFOIL SFTV Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier
SuperFOIL Standard Aluminium Foil Tape - 100mm x 20m
SuperFOIL Superior Tape - 100mm x 20m
Specially made with solid floor in mind, SuperFOIL’s SFUF is a sleek and high-performance insulation perfect for installations where floor depth is limited. Like other SuperFOIL ranges the SFUF is a 3 in 1 product, boasting insulation, a radiant barrier and vapour control layer with the added benefit of a built-in protective layer. This means screed, such as cement, can be applied on top without damaging the insulation. With an exceptional thermal performance, the SFUF takes SuperFOIL’s industry leading quality and matches it with a clever design ideal for underfloor insulation.
Overview of SuperFOIL – SFUF Multi-foil insulation for Solid and Suspended Floors
- Specially made insulation suitable for floors, walls, roofs and any place that requires slim high-performance insulation
- Can be used under screeded and laminate floors as well as over or under suspended floors
- Ideal for insulating underfloor radiant heating pipes and includes grid marking to assist with the laying of underfloor pipes
- Dimensions: 6mm thick, 1.5m wide by 8m long
- Contributes to the airtightness of your building
- Provides sound insulation and reduces the impact of noise up to approximately 22dB
- Provides radiant barrier, reflecting heat and helping keep your home/project the ideal temperature all year round
- Can be used as either a lone product or in combination with other types of insulation ensuring you will always achieve your target U-Value
- Ideal thermal break to aid in eliminating cold bridging in areas difficult to insulate with traditional insulation
- Easy to install, requiring no specialist tools
- Made from 40% recycled materials and is fully recyclable
- Lifespan of 50+ years
- Thermal Performance:
- Core: 0.8 R-Value
- Roof (inc. air spaces): 0.8 R-Value
- Wall (inc. air spaces): 0.8 R-Value
- Floor (inc. air spaces): 0.8 R-Value
Common Questions About This Insulation
How Do I Install This Insulation in a floor?
Designed to be installed in a continuous layer but also simple to cut and fit into place, the SFUF can be installed as a lone product with an underfloor heating system. It is recommended that you use clip rail fittings when laying UFH pipes. If you are using SFUF in combination with other types of insulation, then pipe can be laid using typical pipe clips, placed through the SFUF and into the foam board. For further guidance, refer to SuperFOIL’s installation guide by clicking above.
How Do I Install this Insulation in a Wall or Roof?
Simply roll the insulation out and staple across the desired area. Where the rolls meet, overlap the edges and seal with SuperFOIL tape. For further guidance, refer to SuperFOIL’s installation guide by clicking here.
What is a R-Value?
In short, an R-Value is a number assigned to any given material to allow you to determine how effective it is at resisting the flow of heat. Generally speaking, the higher the R-Value the better the insulation. It is important to note however, that there are other influencing factors that can affect an R-Value so it may not apply to loose-fill or blown-in insulation.
What is a U-Value?
Unlike the R-Value, which is material property value, a U-Value is a calculation that measures the rate at which heat flows through one square foot of material. Essentially it is a number to identify how well a product keeps heat from escaping. The lower the U-Value the better that product is at reducing the transfer of heat.
Have More Questions About This Insulation?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||8000 mm|
|Overall Width||1500 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected]store.co.uk if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.