SuperFOIL SFBB Reflective Breathable Membrane - 1500mm x 25m
Extra 10% Off Now
Recieve an extra 10% off Superfoil SF19+ and SF19BB insulation. Discount automatically applied in cart and must end soon.
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
SuperFOIL SFBA Double Foil Single Bubble Insulation - 3mm x 1500mm x 25m
SuperFOIL SF40 Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 65mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19+ Multi-layer Foil Insulation
SuperFOIL SF40BB Breathable Insulation - 75mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SF19BB Breathable Insulation
SuperFOIL SF19FR Fire Rated Multi-layer Foil Insulation - 40mm x 1500mm x 10m
SuperFOIL SFTV L1 Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier - 1200mm x 20m
SuperFOIL SFUF Multi-foil Insulation for Solid and Suspended Floors - 6mm x 1500mm x 8m
SuperFOIL SFNC Non-Combustible Multi-Layer Foil Insulation - 20mm x 1.2m x 8.35m
SuperFOIL SFTV Thermal, Vapour and Air Tightness Barrier
SuperFOIL Standard Aluminium Foil Tape - 100mm x 20m
SuperFOIL Superior Tape - 100mm x 20m
Produced by industry leading SuperFOIL, the SFBB is a watertight breather membrane designed for use in roofs and walls. Ideal for both new build and renovation projects, the SFBB is also a radiant barrier which can be used to enhance your thermal performance (U-Value) with the added benefit of improving the overall airtightness of your building and being easy to handle and install.
Overview of SuperFOIL – SFBB Reflective Breathable Membrane
- Highly reliable and cost-effective watertight breather membrane for use in roofs and walls
- Dimensions: >1mm thick, 1.5m wide by 25m long
- Vapour permeable, allowing the passage of warm moist air which reduces condensation
- Improves the airtightness of your building
- SFBB is a radiant barrier which enhances your thermal performance (U-Value) and helps keep your home at a comfortable temperature
- Easy to handle and install
- SFBB can be used to help meet the requirements of Approved Document Part L
Common Questions About This Breathable Membrane
How Do I Install This Breathable Membrane?
SFBB should be installed on the ‘cold’ side of your insulated structure. It is important to ensure that all seams and holes are sealed completely thus allowing the whole structure to be watertight whilst still allowing moisture to escape. For further guidance, refer to SuperFOIL’s installation guide by clicking above.
What is a U-Value?
Unlike the R-Value, which is material property value, a U-Value is a calculation that measures the rate at which heat flows through one square foot of material. Essentially it is a number to identify how well a product keeps heat from escaping. The lower the U-Value the better that product is at reducing the transfer of heat.
Have More Questions About This Breathable Membrane?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||25000 mm|
|Overall Width||1500 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.