This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Styrene - Clear Polystyrene Sheet
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
Overview of the Styrene Polystyrene Sheet
- Safer, lighter and tougher alternative to glass
- More cost-effective than acrylic sheets
- Only suitable for interior applications
- Choice of thicknesses between 2mm – 4mm
- Range of lengths and widths for speedy installation
Where Can I Use This Polystyrene Sheet?
The Styrene Polystyrene Sheet is a safer, lighter and stronger alternative to glass. It is also more economical than most acrylic sheets but can only be used for interior applications. Making it ideal for splashbacks, room dividers, wallpaper protectors and more.
Polystyrene sheets allow a superb level of light through whilst providing great impact resistance. It is also far safer and easier to fit than glass, due to its being both shatterproof and lightweight.
Is this Polystyrene Sheet Suitable for Exterior Use?
Unfortunately, the Styrene Polystyrene Sheet cannot be used outside. If you require a solution that’s able to withstand varied weather and strong ultraviolet, consider our Liteglaze Acrylic Sheets.
How Thick is this Polystyrene Sheet?
In order to suit a range of budgets and projects, the Styrene Polystyrene Sheet is available in a choice of 2mm and 4mm thicknesses. Each of these sheets is available in a selection of lengths and width to minimise the need for cutting.
Are Polystyrene and Acrylic the Same?
Polystyrene and Acrylic are different materials and suite different applications. Acrylic sheets are ideal for both interior and exterior uses. Polystyrene, on the other hand, can only be used inside but is far more cost-effective.
Have More Questions About the Styrene Polystyrene Sheet?
If you have more questions about this polystyrene sheet, speak to our award-winning team through the online chat or by calling 01295 565 565. They’ll help you select the ideal material for your project whilst ensuring you have all the required ancillaries.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.