Liteglaze - Clear Acrylic Sheet
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Liteglaze UV Protected Acrylic Sheet
- Safer, lighter and tougher alternative to glass
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Choice of thicknesses between 2mm – 6mm
- Range of lengths and widths for speedy installation
- Integrated UV protection to combat discoloration
Designed as an alternative to glass, this acrylic or Plexiglas sheet can be used on a variety of commercial and residential projects. It is available in a choice of thicknesses and sizes to allow for fast installation. Once fitted, the integrated UV protection combats discoloration or warping for years to come.
Where Can You Use This Acrylic Sheet?
The Liteglaze Acrylic Sheet can be used on a variety of interior and exterior applications. The most common uses include as a secondary window glazing, temporary window replacement, transparent room divider, and flexible cloche panel.
However, this acrylic sheet can typically be used as an alternative to glass due to its superb light transparency and impact resistance. But unlike glass, acrylic is easy and safe to install with added pliability when required.
Is This UV Glazing Sheet Suitable for Exterior Use?
Through the use of resilient materials, the Liteglaze Acrylic Sheet is able to withstand varied weather conditions and ultraviolet. It can, therefore, be used outside as secondary glazing for windows or panels used to construct a cloche.
How Thick is this Acrylic Sheet?
In order to suit a variety of budgets and projects, the Liteglaze Acrylic Sheet is available in a choice of 2mm, 4mm, and 6mm thicknesses. Each of these sheets is available in a range of lengths and widths to minimise the need for cutting.
Will This Liteglaze Sheet Discolour?
With integrated UV protection, the Liteglaze Acrylic Sheet is largely protected from discoloration throughout its lifespan. It will, therefore, allow natural daylight to pass through and provide a clear view for years to come.
Are Acrylic and Polycarbonate the Same?
Acrylic and polycarbonate are different materials and suite different applications. Polycarbonate sheets are available in a wider variety of styles, including multiwall. Acrylic panels, on the other hand, are only available as a single piece of glazing.
Have More Questions About the Liteglaze Acrylic Sheet?
If you have more questions about this Plexiglas sheet, speak to our award-winning team through the online chat or by calling 01295 565 565. They’ll help you select the ideal material for your project whilst ensuring you have all the required ancillaries.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.