Leister HOT JETS S - 120V Hot Air Gun for Plastic Welding
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 90 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 60mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON - 70 x 10mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - 5mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Straight Jaw Angled 120 Wide Slot Bent Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 80mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Straight Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON ST - 75mm x 2mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister HOT JETS S - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - 3mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Perforated Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 5mm Tubular Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
75MMX2MM SLOT NOZZLE ELECTRON
Leister Hot Jet S - 5mm Push-Fit Tubular Nozzle
Leister - 4mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
40MM 90 DEGREE NOZZLE
Leister - Heavy Duty Plastic Tool Box
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||235 mm|
Looking for a more compact hot air gun to help assist you on your project? The HOT JET gun could well be for you! With several unique features that help it to stand clear from the competition, it is an excellent option for those looking for a tool that delivers excellent results on a smaller scale.
This particular model is the 120V option, which can easily achieve temperatures of up to 600°C! The series is also unique in that it allows for the independent changing of both air flow and temperature, making it ideal for sensitive materials and surfaces.
Overview of the 120V Hot Air Gun for Plastic Welding
- Manual temperature adjustments - full control over heat levels of up to 600°C
- Extremely durable – able to withstand a range of situations and environments
- Compatible with different nozzles - works with a wide range of nozzle types
- Built-in stand – adds extra balance and security to your gun
- Two options available –120V and 230V models (each sold separately)
Common Questions About This 120V Hot Air Gun
What are the main benefits of this tool?
This gun has been designed for a multitude of purposes, including the welding and repairing of ridged plastics such as HDPE and PP. Allowing you to create a secure bond for your plastic materials, it is incredibly handy when it comes to in-situ fixing and mending.
This gun can be used both on and off-site, making it particularly versatile and innovative. It is also extremely light in weight when compared to many other models thanks to its small size, weighing at just 600 grams.
There are also several different nozzles available for this particular gun (sold separately). These specialised nozzles are fantastic for enabling your gun to concentrate the hot air into different areas, whether it be tight corners or small gaps.
What is this tool suitable for?
This gun can be used for many different tasks, including welding and detailing. It is ideal for in-situ repairs too. It is very easy to lift and, thanks to its size, very simple to use and manoeuvre, allowing you get into those difficult-to-reach areas.
How durable is this tool?
This tool has been built from the ground up with durability in mind, and its compactness cannot be understated. One of the most robust hot air guns on the market, it is incredibly resistant to knocks and lurches both in and out of use.
Have More Questions About This 120V Hot Air Gun?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||235 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.