Leister ELECTRON ST - 230V Hot Air Gun for Plastic Welding
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 90 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
75MMX2MM SLOT NOZZLE ELECTRON
Leister Hot Jet S - 5mm Push-Fit Tubular Nozzle
Leister - 4mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
40MM 90 DEGREE NOZZLE
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 60mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON - 70 x 10mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - 5mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 20mm Straight Jaw Angled 120 Wide Slot Bent Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 80mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Straight Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm 60 Degree Angled Nozzle
Leister ELECTRON ST - 75mm x 2mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister HOT JETS S - 20mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Nozzle
Leister - 3mm Round Speed Weld Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 40mm Push-Fit Wide Slot Perforated Angled Nozzle
Leister TRIAC - 5mm Tubular Nozzle
Leister - Heavy Duty Plastic Tool Box
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||338 mm|
From the exceptional Leister range of hot air guns, this product from the innovative ELECTRON range boasts a number of unique features and is one of the best solutions out there for anyone looking for a tool that makes the welding of plastic or roofing membranes far quicker, easier and more pleasing on the eye. This particular model is 230V, and at 3.4kW in power it can reach impressive temperatures of up to 650°C!
This gun has been designed primarily to aid the user in joining plastic sheets and surfaces, as well as welding and securing plastic materials, roofing membranes and more with a secure bond that will vastly improve sturdiness and durability. It will also help to eliminate areas where leakages may occur.
This hot air gun is eligible for use both on and off site, making it very versatile. It is also extremely light in weight compared to many alternative products, weighing in at around 1 kilogram. This means it is very portable and easier to operate.
There are also various nozzles available for this particular air gun (sold separately). These specialised nozzles will help to make your gun even more versatile, with a range of styles and designs on offer.
Overview of the 230V Hot Air Gun for Plastic Welding
- Ideal for on-site work – designed to function in a range of different construction environments
- Manual temperature adjustments - full control over heat levels between 40° and 650°C
- Extremely durable – able to withstand a range of situations and environments
- Two-component handle grip – achieve great balance and centre of gravity
- Exceptional power - 3.4 kW
- Compatible with different nozzles - works with a wide range of nozzle types
Common Questions About This 230V Hot Air Gun
What is this tool suitable for?
There are many tasks that this hot air gun can be used for, predominantly the melting and welding of plastic materials and roofing membranes. With this gun you can solidify components, add them, remove them or secure them with ease. It is very easy to life and, thanks to its specialised handles, very simple to manoeuvre, allowing you to get into those difficult-to-reach areas.
How durable is this tool?
This tool has been designed from the ground up to work at home or on site, and as such is a very durable product. With an extremely robust design, it is resistant to knocks and lurches both in and out of use. It also benefits from automatic carbon stoppage and a heat protection system.
Have More Questions About This 230V Hot Air Gun?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||338 mm|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.