Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Soaker (Pack of 50)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Duo Tile Soaker - Left/Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Galloway and Edgemere Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond 10 Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Cambrian Slate Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Plain Clay Tile Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Modern Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Cambrian Slate Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Plain Clay Tile Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Galloway and Edgemere Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Modern Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond 10 Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Tiles - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Tiles without Lip - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Slates - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Scottish Slate Roofs - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Slates without Lip - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
Prevent water ingress on a slate roof with Hambleside Danelaw’s Slate Soaker. Manufactured pre-formed from quality polypropylene, these soakers serve to provide a quick and easy on-site solution to save you time and hassle whether you are working on a new build or refurbishment. They are thermally stable and resistant to UV and acid rain. This makes for a product that can reliably protect the roof for decades.
Overview of This Slate Soaker
- Preformed soaker – suitable for use with Slates
- Dry Fix – simple to install & eliminates mortar and maintaince issues
- Durable – UV and acid rain resistant, thermally stable
- No scrap value – deters potential thieves
- Creates no harmful run off into water courses
- Reliable – 20-year guarantee
- Manufactured from polypropylene
Common Questions About This Slate Soaker
What Size Slates Is This Soaker Compatible With?
Available in two common slate sizes, this soaker can be used alongside both 600x300mm slates and 500x250mm slates. If your roof has a different covering, we also stock a range of soakers suitable for varying tile profiles.
How Do You Install These Dry Soakers?
The soakers have been pre-formed so that they can be fixed directly to roof abutments details. Each soaker should be finished with lead or a lead alternative flashing product such as Hambleside Danelaw’s Fast Flash.
What is this Soaker Made From?
It has been produced from polypropylene, a thermoplastic known for its moisture resistance and high flexural strength. These properties are particularly advantageous for use as a soaker. Not only will water have hard time penetrating through it, it is also unlikely to lose its shape as temperatures and seasons change.
Have More Questions About This Slate Soaker?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)