Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Tiles without Lip - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Plain Clay Tile Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Galloway and Edgemere Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Modern Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Cambrian Slate Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Plain Clay Tile Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Galloway and Edgemere Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond 10 Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Duo Tile Soaker - Left/Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Soaker (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond Tile Dry Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Modern Tile Dry Soaker - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Richmond 10 Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Cambrian Slate Soaker - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Tiles - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Scottish Slate Roofs - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Slates - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Continuous Soakers for Slates without Lip - 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Prevent wind driven rain from entering your roof at wall abutments with these Continuous Soakers. A sturdy defence against structure damaging damp, these soakers are fantastic alternative to traditional lead options and can be installed in as little as half the time. They have been produced from GRP, meaning that will not only provide reliable service for decades they will also not streak or stain. This ensures that kerbside appeal of the property is maintained.
Overview of These Continuous Soakers
- Protects from wind driven rain where the roof meets an abutment wall
- Alternative to traditional soakers – up to half the cost and time of lead installation
- Does not streak or stain – maintain roofline appearance
- No scrap value – deters potential thieves
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Semi-skilled fitting procedure
- Thermally stable
- Highly durable – UV and acid rain resistant
- Dry fix – eliminates mortar installation and maintenance issues
Common Questions About These Continuous Soakers
How Do You Install These Soakers?
This unlipped model can be installed against a wall abutment with a stepped or GRP cover flashing. For guidance, refer to the brochure above.
How Durable Are These Soakers?
These soakers have been produced from GRP (glass reinforced plastic), a material widely known for its strength and versatility. Not only are is it resistant to corrosion, chemicals and UV rays it is also incredibly low maintaince. GRP also has a very long life span. With a 30-year guarantee as basic with all Hambleside Danelaw continuous soakers, you can be sure of a reliable product.
Can These Soakers Also Be used On Slated Roofs?
These soakers have been made specifically for tiled roofs and as such should not be used alongside other materials. However, we also offer a range of alternative Hambleside Danelaw soakers suitable for Slate and Scottish slate covered roofs.
Have More Questions About These Continuous Soakers?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||3000 mm|
|Overall Width||185 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.