Hambleside Danelaw - Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Dry Verge Half Round Ridge End Cap (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Dry Verge Angled Ridge End Cap (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Batten End Clip for Interlocking and Thin Edge Dry Verge (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Starter Kit for Interlocking and Thin Edge Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Brackets for InVerge Intelocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Angled Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Thin Leading Edge Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - InVerge Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Thin Leading Edge Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - InVerge Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Half Round Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge for Scottish Slate Roofs - 35 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge Face Fixing for Natural Slate Roofs - 50 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge Face Fixing for Scottish Slate Roofs - 50 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge for Natural Slate Roofs - 35 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Perfect for both new builds and refurbs, this Dry Verge System saves both time and hassle by being entirely mechanically fixed. Designed to prevent weather ingress of all kinds the verge protects your roofs space from mould and rot that can be caused by damp patches. It is available in a range of colours and suitable for use with all single lap interlocking plain tiles.
Overview of This Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit – Right Hand
- Interlocking Dry Verge system – designed to prevent weather ingress and mortar degradation at the roof edge
- Minimises water run-off – prevents staining on the verge and gable wall
- Suits all single lap interlocking tiles plain tiles between 170 – 200mm batten gauges
- UV stabilised – long term performance
- 15-year guarantee
- High heat distortion resistance
- Quick installation
- Available in a range of colours – stylish finish to match your roofline
- Complies with British Standards (8612)
Common Questions About This Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit – Right Hand
What is Included in this System?
To Install a complete Dry Verge System, you may need some or all of the following components. Double check you have all the correct elements before starting your installation. Compatible components can be determined by referring to the installation guide above.
- Interlocking Plain Tile Verge Units (Left & Right)
- Half Round Ridge Cap
- Angle Ridge Cap
- Starter Unit
- Batten End Clip
What Tiles Is This System Compatible with?
Whilst this system is compatible with most tile profiles, you may require differing units depending on your specific roof covering. A full compatibly list can be found in the brochure above.
How Do You Install This Interlocking Dry Verge?
Before starting to fit the system, the tile batten should be fixed as required with a 30mm overhang beyond the face of the masonry or barge boards. This should create a gap of roughly 5mm between the verge units and the wall or bargeboard. The installation can then be completed as per the installation guidance above.
What Is This Interlocking Dry Verge Unit Made From?
The system has been manufactured from quality polypropylene. A high-performance thermoplastic polymer used in a wide range of applications. It is stronger than typical PVC and as such has increased longevity and resistance to heat distortion.
Have More Questions About This Interlocking Dry Verge?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||720 mm|
|Overall Width||365 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)