Hambleside Danelaw - Half Round Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Dry Verge Half Round Ridge End Cap (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Universal Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Dry Verge Angled Ridge End Cap (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Batten End Clip for Interlocking and Thin Edge Dry Verge (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Starter Kit for Interlocking and Thin Edge Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Eaves Brackets for InVerge Intelocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Angled Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Thin Leading Edge Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - InVerge Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Thin Leading Edge Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - InVerge Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge for Scottish Slate Roofs - 35 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge Face Fixing for Natural Slate Roofs - 50 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge Face Fixing for Scottish Slate Roofs - 50 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - GRP Continuous Verge for Natural Slate Roofs - 35 x 3000mm (Pack of 10)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
Part of Hambleside Danelaw’s Interlocking Dry Verge, this Ridge End Cap provides the ideal finish touch needed to prevent rain ingress and nesting insects. Designed with both practicality and style in mind, the End Cap has been manufactured from long lasting polypropylene in a range of colours to suit virtually any roofline.
Overview of This Half Round Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge
- Half Round Ridge End Cap – Part of Hambleside Danelaw’s Dry Verge System
- Minimises water run-off – prevents staining on the verge and gable wall
- Suits all commonly available single lap concrete tiles between 260mm and, a market leading, 355mm batten gauges
- UV stabilised – long term performance
- 15-year guarantee
- High heat distortion resistance
- Quick installation
- Available in a range of colours – stylish finish to match your roofline
- Complies with British Standards (8612) – Provides a fixing for verge tiles for use in wind zones 1-5
Common Questions About This Half Round Ridge End Cap for Interlocking Plain Tile Dry Verge
What Is This Ridge End Cap Made From?
The End Cap, like the rest of the system has been manufactured from quality polypropylene. A high-performance thermoplastic polymer used in a wide range of applications. It is stronger than typical PVC and as such has increased longevity and resistance to heat distortion.
What is Included in this Dry Verge System?
To Install a complete Dry Verge System, you may need some or all of the following components. Double check you have all the correct elements before starting your installation. Compatible components can be determined by referring to the installation guide above.
- Universal Verge Units (Left & Right)
- Thin Leading-edge Units (Left & Right)
- Half Round Ridge Cap
- Angle Ridge Cap
- Starter Unit
- Batten End Clip
How Do You Install This End Cap?
The End Cap should be fitted to the ridge tile, interlocking with the verge units and then fixed into the bargeboard or masonry through the blind holes. For guidance refer to the installation guide above.
Have More Questions About This Dry Verge Half Round Ridge End Cap?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Manthorpe 10mm Over Fascia Vent - 22.5 x 35.5 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe 25mm Over Fascia Vent - 37 x 46 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 20)
Manthorpe Felt Lap Vent - 275 x 20 x 194mm - White (Pack of 50)
Manthorpe Eaves Comb Filler - 56 x 52 x 1000mm - Black (Pack of 50)