Fakro Pitched Roof Window Thermo Flashing
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro Pitched Roof Window Flashing
Fakro XDP Insulation Set for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XWT Insulation Band for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XDK Insulation Set
Fakro XRD Extension Kerb for Flat Roof Windows
Fakro XDS Air-tight Flashing for Pitched Roof Windows
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
Thermo flashing has been designed especially by Fakro to provide additional warmth conservation. Providing a tight and warm connection between the window and the roof, it features insulating material which has been glued to the inside of the flashing. This material adheres to the window frame, which in turn results in fantastic heat control all year round.
Thermo flashing enhances the U value of a window up to 15% (depending on window type) and is useable with a wide range of Fakro windows. When buying your flashing, you’ll need to choose the appropriate window size, tile profile, fitting depth, and roof pitch. These factors can have a significant impact on the most suitable flashing for your window and installation. It is, therefore, important that you select the correct options and use Fakro’s brochure for guidance when required.
Benefits and Features
- Specially designed for use with Fakro’s range of pitched roof windows, including centre pivot and top hung varieties
- Ensures a watertight and well insulted seal between your window and roofing material
- Enhances the U value of a window up to 15%
- Protects areas around your window and adjacent materials are protected from damage
- Innovative design allows for a straightforward installation that remains more-or-less the same for all windows
- Created with durable materials that possess longevity that will rival that of the window itself
- For use with flat tiles up to 10mm and high profiles up to 90mm
- Suitable for installation at the height of your roof deck as well as 3mm above your roof deck
- For use on a variety of roof pitches between 10 – 90 degrees
Guide to Fakro Flashing
As you would expect, this flashing is available in a variety of sizes to suit their full range of pitched roof windows. By using a flashing specially designed for your frame, you benefit from a speedier and easier installation.
There are two different thermo flashing types to choose from – ELV-T and EHV-AT. Flashing with the ELV-T code is for flat tiles up to 10mm, while the EHV-AT alternative is for high profile tiles up to 90mm.
Got a Question About the Fakro Pitched Roof Window Thermo Flashing?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.