Fakro Pitched Roof Window Flashing
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro Pitched Roof Window Thermo Flashing
Fakro XDP Insulation Set for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XWT Insulation Band for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XDK Insulation Set
Fakro XRD Extension Kerb for Flat Roof Windows
Fakro XDS Air-tight Flashing for Pitched Roof Windows
From Fakro, this standard flashing has been especially designed to accompany it’s range of pitched roof windows. Necessary to ensure a watertight connection is achieved between your roof window and roofing material, this flashing has been produced for use alongside the various pitched roof windows in the Fakro range. This includes centre pivot windows, top hung windows and others.
When buying your flashing, you’ll need to choose the appropriate window size, tile profile, fitting depth, and roof pitch. These factors can have a significant impact on the most suitable flashing for your window and installation. It is, therefore, important that you select the correct options and use Fakro’s brochure for guidance when required.
Benefits and Features
- Specially designed for use with Fakro’s range of pitched roof windows, including centre pivot and top hung varieties
- Ensures a watertight and well insulted seal between your window and roofing material
- Protects areas around your window and adjacent materials are protected from damage
- Innovative design allows for a straightforward installation that remains more-or-less the same for all windows
- Created with durable materials that possess longevity that will rival that of the window itself
- For use with profiled tiles up to 45mm, flat tiles up to 10mm, plain tiles up to 16mm, and high profiles up to 90mm
- Suitable for installation at the height of your roof deck as well as 3mm above your roof deck
- For use on a variety of roof pitches between 10 – 90 degrees
Guide to Fakro Flashing
As you would expect, this flashing is available in a variety of sizes to suit their full range of pitched roof windows. By using a flashing specially designed for your frame, you benefit from a speedier and easier installation.
Getting the correct flashing is absolutely vital – the durability of not only your window, but your entire roof may well depend on it. As such, it can be daunting when looking for the correct flashing. However, this guide will help you to understand the differences between each flashing type, as well as aid you in deciding on the right flashing for you.
All Fakro windows use codes to help people recognise which flashing is which. Each of the first three letters in the code represent a specific factor of that particular flashing – the first is the flashing, the second is the roof material it is designed to be used with, and the third is the level of installation it should be installed on – N (3cm), V (0cm) or J (-3cm).
Because all of these flashing types are for pitched roofs, the first letter will always be ‘E’. The third letter will always be N, V or J as stated above, and the second will vary depending on the roofing material. Some examples include:
- S – Flat Flashing
- Z – Profiled Flashing
- H – High profiled flashing
- L – Slate Flashing
- P – Plain tiled flashing
So, as an example, a flashing with the code ‘EZV’ will be a flashing for windows that are to be installed on a profiled roof at a neutral level of 0cm.
Got a Question About the Pitched Roof Window Standard Flashing?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.