Coroline Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet - Black (2000 x 950mm)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Coroline & Onduline - Ridge - Black (1000mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Verge - Black (1000mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Eaves Filler Pack of 6 (840mm Width per Piece)
Coroline & Onduline - Apron Flashing - Black (930mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Batten Cloaking Piece (1220mm)
Coroline & Onduline - Eaves Ventilator Strips (1010mm)
Coroline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Black (Pack of 400)
Coroline - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Black (Pack of 20)
Onduline - Roof Window - Black
Onduline - G3 Roof Ventilator
Are you reroofing your garden shed? Avoid the headache of calculating what you'll need with our handy shed roof kits. Available in a choice of colours and variety of common sizes now by clicking here.
Designed for garden buildings, home garages, horse stables and other structures, Coroline roofing sheets provide you with a highly versatile solution. Due to them being manufactured from bitumen, these roof sheets also weigh only 5.6kg each. But do not let that fool you as these easy to install sheets are still able to withstand tough wind, heavy rain, and snowfall. Therefore, making these corrugated bitumen roof sheets a hassle-free yet long-term choice for your project.
Benefits of Coroline Roofing Sheets
These roof sheets offer a handful of benefits to homeowners and tradespeople who are tackling a roofing project. These include:
- Ideal for sheds, garages, stables, and various other structures
- Fast and easy to install with few tools and little experience
- Superb thermal insulation and sound absorbency values
- Guaranteed to remain waterproof for 15 years
- Suitable for roof pitches as low as 5 degrees
- Available in a choice of black, green, brown and red colours
Accessories for Coroline Roofing Sheets
These roof sheets are accompanied by a selection of fixings and flashings to simplify their installation. These include:
Questions About Coroline Roofing Sheets
What Size Are These Sheets?
Coroline roofing sheets have an overall length of 2000mm and overall width of 930mm. When accounting for the appropriate overlap, they offer a cover length of 1800mm and cover width of 930mm. The overlap on each edge of these roof sheets is necessary to prevent any wind uplift or water ingress.
What Thickness Are These Sheets?
Coroline roofing sheets are 2.6mm thick and provide ample strength for tough wind, rain, and snowfall. If you require a thicker sheet, consider our 3mm bitumen roofing sheets or perhaps our 0.5mm steel roofing sheets.
What is the Lifespan of These Sheets?
Coroline roofing sheets typically last between 15 – 20 years with the adequate support and care. They are also guaranteed to remain waterproof for 15, making them a very cost-effective solution for any homeowner.
How Many of These Sheets Will You Need?
For help calculating the number of sheets, fixings and flashings required we suggest using our handy calculator. You will need to select your roof type and provide a few measurements before we can estimate the materials you’ll need for your project.
How Do You Install These Sheets?
Coroline roofing sheets can be installed on both apex and mono pitched roofs with little fuss. Simply follow the step-by-step installation guide, which also sets out the tools and equipment you’ll require.
Have More Questions About Coroline Roofing Sheets?
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalizing an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch through our online live chat or by calling 01295 565 565.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Corrugation Width||95 mm|
|Corrugation Height||38 mm|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1800 mm|
|Cover Width||855 mm|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
|Overall Width||950 mm|
What's the Difference Between Coroline and Onduline Roofing Sheets?
Coroline and Onduline roofing sheets are both manufactured with bitumen, but Onduline is slightly thicker at 3mm. Both offer the same coverage and a 15 year guarantee.
What is the Life Expectancy of This Roofing Sheet?
Coroline roofing sheets combine a tough corrugated form factor with durable bitumen fibres. It is because of this that they provide a 15 year guarantee and life expectancy, thoughtout which they will remain waterproof.
What Overlap is Recommended on This Roofing Sheet?
We recommend a left/right overlap of 95mm and top/bottom of 200mm. The Coroline roofing sheet therefore has a cover width of 855mm and cover length of 1,800mm.
How Do I Cut Coroline Roofing Sheets?
You can easily cut Coroline roofing sheets with a handsaw, eliminating the need for specialist equipment.
Which Fixings Do I Use for This Roofing Sheets?
Which Ridge Do I Use With the Coroline Roofing Sheets?
We stock the Coroline & Onduline Ridge, which is purposely designed to be used when fixing these roofing sheets on roofs that feature an apex. These are 1000mm in length and require an overlap of 125mm.
Which Verge Do I Use With Coroline Roofing Sheets?
We stock the Coroline & Onduline Verge, which is purposely designed to be used when fixing these roofing sheets on roofs that feature an apex. These are 1100mm in length and require an overlap of 125mm.
Why Must I Order a Minimum of 6 Sheets Per Order?
We require that you order a minimum of 6 roofing sheets per order. This is as transporting fewer sheets may result in them bending or cracking.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.