Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Stitchings - Mid Grey (32mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Main Fixings - Mid Grey - 85mm (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Barge Flashing - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Ridge - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Mono Ridge - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Eave Flashing - Mid Grey
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Barge End Cap - Mid Grey
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Ridge End Cap - Mid Grey
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Upstand Flashing - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Apron Flashing - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Valley Flashing - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Hip End Cap - Mid Grey
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Hip - Mid Grey (2000mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - IDL Sealant Tape (8mm x 6m)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Breather Membrane (1.5x50m)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Comb Filler
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Touch Up Kit - Mid Grey
Overview of the Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Stitchings
- Intuitive design – created for use by both beginners and specialists
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Minimal maintenance required – incredibly resistant components
- Range of colours available – choose the style that best suits you
A selection of fantastic stitching pieces designed for use with the Pantile 2000 range from Britmet. Created especially for the range, they are highly durable and benefit from lengthy lifespans, meaning they will last as long as the tiles they attach to.
These pieces are easy to use, and have been specifically created to effectively and reliable ‘stitch’ together two Pantile 2000 sheets together when they overlap along the side.
For use with 0.9mm panel systems, they come in a range of eye-catching colours that not only match the tiles they are compatible with, but reduce the risk of losing or misplacing them considerably.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Stitchings?
If you have a question about this product or another in our range, then please feel free to get in touch! You can call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Lead Time||7-14 Days|
|Overall Length||32 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.