Werner Aluminium Workstation Stepladder with Twin Handrails
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
With a maximum load of 150kg (including user, tools, materials etc.) this Werner Workstation Stepladder has been designed with stability and ease in mind.
Twin safety handrails make light work of getting up and down whilst deep, slip resistant treads mean that even working halfway up the ladder is comfortable. And a high support rail and hand grips at the top give you more stability.
The great design includes a more compact hinge allowing you to get closer to what you are working on whilst up the ladder. And the handy work tray is a great place to put tools, leaving the whole steel platform free for standing on.
It’s easy to fold for compact storage and easy travel and is available in several different heights - enabling a safe working height from 2.32m (7’7”) to 3.22m (10’6”) based on the platform height plus the reach of a 1.75m (5’9”) person.
A great, easy and safe ladder to use in both the workspace or the home and it complies with the latest EN131 standards having successfully passed a cycle test of 50,000 cycles with 150kgs.
Overview of the Aluminium Workstation Stepladder
- A great aluminium ladder that’s easy to use
- Ideal for both professional or home use (complies to the latest EN131 standards)
- Available in several different heights
- Featuring slip resistant wide treads for safety and ease
- Twin safety handrails to make it easy to get up and down
- Featuring a handy work tray for tools at the top of the ladder
- A large non-slip steel platform for a comfortable place to stand
- A maximum load of 150kg (including user, tools, materials etc.)
- Easy to fold for compact storage and easy travel
Have More Questions About the Werner Aluminium Workstation Stepladder?
If you have more questions about this mobile safety steps, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.