Werner Aluminium Triple Extension Ladder with Stabiliser Bar
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
An ideal professional ladder for the workspace, this three-section ladder extends to a maximum height of 10.22m giving you a safe working height of 10.63m.*
A great ladder for carrying out various jobs it’s made from aluminium and therefore is incredibly durable whilst still being lightweight.
This ladder has robust box section alloy stiles ensuring that the ladder is rigid and strong. There’s a wide stabiliser bar with plastic slip resistant feet for safety and stability. It also has14 slip resistant D rungs on each section.
The three sections can be operated with manual thumb operated locking catches which also prevent the sections from separating when the ladder is in use and during transportation.
This triple Extension Ladder is ideal for professional use and is approved to the latest EN131 standard with a 150kg load capacity including the weight of the user, any tools and materials.
Overview of this Aluminium Extension Ladder
- A three-section aluminium ladder
- With a maximum open extended length 10.22m (33ft 6in)
- A maximum standing height of 8.88m (29ft 1in)
- With a safe working height of 10.63m* (34ft 10in)
- A closed length of 4.10m
- Thumb operated locking catches prevent the sections from separating
- 14 rungs on each section, a total of 42
- 150kg load capacity including the weight of the user, any tools and materials
- Ideal for professional use
- Slip resistant D shaped rungs
- Heavy duty wide stabiliser with plastic non-slip feet for stability
- Approved to the latest EN131 standard
- Approximate product weight 32.75kg
* Based on the height of the top tread plus the reach of a 1.75m (5’9”) person
Have More Questions About the Werner Aluminium Triple Extension Ladder with Stabiliser Bar
If you have more questions about this extension ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.