Vistalux - ASB 3" Clear PVC Wall Flashing (695mm)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
- 6+ £4.20 save 24%
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Overview of the Vistalux - ASB 3" Clear PVC Wall Flashing (695mm)
- Robust PVC ridge piece
- Length of 685mm with a profile of 3”
- Incredible lightweight, making handling simple
- Easy to install, with minimal time and resources needed
- Part of the extensive Vistalux range
- Clear finish allows for large volumes of sunlight
- 10-year warranty included
This ridge has been specially designed for use as part of the Vistalux series of roofing accessories. Part of a large range of innovative, easy-to-install products, this component is strong, sturdy and reliable.
What are the Key Benefits of this Ridge?
This ridge has plenty of unique benefits, such as allowing up to 3 times more natural light into the building than vertical glazing. It is incredibly lightweight despite its excellent strength levels, and is also remarkably easy to cut, trim and drill, meaning all steps in the installation process are very straightforward with minimal need for extra time and resources.
What is this Ridge Made From?
This ridge has been crafted from high-quality PVC, which is incredibly sturdy and shatter-resistant, making it far more durable than both glass panels and many types of traditional tiles. PVC is also extremely popular due to its fire performance. It is a self-extinguishing material that melts away from the direction of the flames, reducing the speed and radius of their spreading. Moreover, PVC is extremely cost-effective, making it perfect for a wide range of different structures.
Which Structures are Suitable for this Ridge?
Like other products in the range, this ridge is extremely versatile, and can be used on many different property types, from garden buildings to lean-tos. Its protective qualities make it the perfect cladding for the roofs of car ports, sheds and canopies while the light levels it allows for make it the ideal cladding for rooflights, walkways and more.
What are the Dimensions of this Ridge?
This ridge has a length of 685mm. It also possesses a profile of 3”. This item can be cut should you need a smaller size, with only basic tools required for the process.
How should this Ridge be Maintained?
Maintaining this ridge is simple and straightforward. If it needs to be stored before application on your roof, then it is best to keep it indoors, on a surface that is both flat and dry, preferably in cooler surroundings. Be careful not to leave stacked in sunlight, as this may distort the products.
Once applied to your roof, these components will require very little maintenance, requiring only a clean bi-annually in order to keep performance and appearance up to the highest standards possible.
This ridge and other products in the Vistalux range have been designed to possess lifespans that rival that of the roofing sheets they have been designed to accompany, meaning you won’t find yourself having to repeatedly replace different sections of your roof.
Does this Ridge Come with a Warranty?
The manufacturers of this product are confident in its ability to look, perform and protect for a lengthy period, which is why this ridge has been produced with a 10-year warranty.
Have a Question About the Vistalux - ASB 3" Clear PVC Wall Flashing (695mm)?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
Essential flashing for roof to wall interface. Easy to install.
Robert Ian Williams
Good fit and made a good water tight seal
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.