Turner & Wilson Flue/Chimney Liner - 904 Grade Stainless Steel - Per Linear Meter
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
The Turner & Wilson Twinflex 904 flue/chimney liner is strong and flexible and can be used on most fuel type appliances including dry logs, peat, oil, gas, open coal fires and smokeless fuels.
Available in a range of diameters and sold by the metre the Twinflex liner comes with a 35-year guarantee and has a high spring factor making installation easier.
With a smooth inner bore, gases are passed through easily and the Twinflex liner has a large overlap on the joint which protects against acid penetration.
Made of 904 stainless steel the Twinflex consists of 2 single strip stainless steel and locked in 3 planes which allows maximum joint integrity whilst allowing weight load to be distributed evenly throughout the entire length of the installation.
Excellent at absorbing thermal shock and available in a range of diameters the Turner and Wilson Twinflex is known by many as the best on the market.
Overview of the Turner & Wilson Twinflex 904 Flue/Chimney Liner
- Twinflex has been tested and passed by BSRIA to EN 1856-2 with the designation of T600. N. D3. Vml40010 G(25)
- Available in a range of diameters
- Optimum flexibility for ease of installation
- Large over-lap of the inner skin for long life
- An exceptionally smooth bore to ensure gases are passed easily
- 904 Stainless Steel
- CE approved
- HETAS listed
- 35-year guarantee
Have More Questions About the Turner & Wilson Twinflex 904?
If you have more questions about this Turner & Wilson Chimney Liner, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal chimney accessories for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.