Triton - Dual-sided Hollow Composite Decking Board
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Triton - Composite Decking Steel Starter Clip - Pack of 20
Triton - Composite Decking Plastic Fixing Clips - Pack of 100
Triton - Composite Decking Step Board - 3000mm
Triton - Composite Decking Weed Control Fabric
Triton - Composite Decking Angle Trim
Triton - Composite Decking Steel Intermediate Clip - Pack of 100
Triton - Composite Decking Subframe - 30 x 40 x 5000mm - Black
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Manufacturer||Storm Building Products|
Beautifully unique, brilliantly practical and effortlessly stylish, the Triton Dual-Sided Hollow Composite Decking Board makes a premium addition to any outdoor space. The sleek reversible design integrates two elegantly designed decking faces to perfectly suit your chosen aesthetic. One side features a deep, natural-looking woodgrain pattern, carefully crafted using specialist production techniques to boast a highly realistic and authentic look. The other side incorporates a more traditional groove pattern, fantastic for creating a classic deck or for use as a border and steps around your deck.
With easy installation and minimal maintenance, the Triton Dual-sided deck boards are designed to mimic the gorgeous natural feel of real wood minus the practical disadvantages. Each board is manufactured using robust, eco-friendly materials with a durable, anti-slip finish and excellent resistance to weathering, algae-growth, rot and UV rays. Unlike real wood alternatives, the Triton composite deck boards will not rot, splinter or warp plus even come complete with a full 10-year manufacturer guarantee to give you complete peace of mind.
Available in a gorgeous range of attractive, organic colours, Triton composite decking gives you the freedom to fulfil your decking vision, accommodated perfectly to your individual taste. The subtleness of each shade allows stylish coordination with the surrounding garden area whilst still adding a feeling of luxury and elegance. A range of high-quality accessories are available to purchase too, so you can build the deck of your dreams quickly, easily and affordably.
Overview of the Triton Hollow Composite Decking Board
- Offers a robust, practical and longer-lasting alternative to traditional wood decking
- Manufactured using a unique composition of robust, eco-friendly materials for optimum durability and strength
- Incorporates two stylish deck faces – a deep, realistic woodgrain pattern & classic regular groove pattern
- Crafted using specialist production techniques to look almost undisguisable from real wood decking
- Available in a gorgeous range of subtle yet stylish colours to coordinate with any garden design
- Family safe with a durable, anti-slip surface, tested in both wet & dry conditions
- Incredibly resistant to all types of weathering with UV stable properties
- Very quick & easy to install for both tradespeople & DIYers using the unique removable clip system (PVC Clips)
- Virtually maintenance free
- 100% resistant to rot, algae-growth, splintering & warping
- Designed with a range of matching accessories to create a high-quality deck (accessories sold separately)
- Ideal for installation in any outdoor space including private gardens, parks, recreation centres, caravan parks and more
- Comes complete with a full 10-year manufacturer guarantee for complete peace of mind
Common Questions about these Hollow Composite Decking Boards
What Is This Composite Decking Made Of?
The Triton – Dual Sided Hollow Composite Deck Boards are manufactured using a mix of eco-friendly, composite materials. The wood composite plastic is made up of 60% wood fibre, 30% HDPE and 10% chemicals including anti-fungal agents, anti-uv agents, colours, stabilisers, etc.
How do I Install This Composite Decking?
Quick and simple to fit, these dual-sided deck boards are easily installed using a unique removable clip system. They are widely used by builders, maintenance companies, landscapers and avid DIYers.
Prior to installation it is advised that the deck boards are placed on site 72 hours prior to fitting to acclimatise. You should also ensure that a space of at least 25mm is left between the ground and substrate with a strong and compacted base such as concrete recommended.
A subframe should be laid lengthways, ensuring there is enough drainage space below the deck area. The substructure is then fixed using expansion screws at a distance of 300-400m. The subframes should overlap by at least 100mm to ensure each deck board has a full bearing each end.
For full installation instructions and advise, please reference the manufacturer’s guide here.
How Easy Is This Composite Decking to Maintain?
Practical and convenient, the Triton dual-sided composite boards are incredibly easy to maintain. It is advised that the composite decking is allowed to weather naturally over time, however natural marks on the deck can be washed away using just clean, hot water, a bristle and squeegee brush and mop. It is advised that you never use strong detergent or bleach based products for this.
Your deck may experience water stains from wood tannins or water pooling/dripping, however both types of stains will usually disappear naturally over time. Oil and cigarette stains can be difficult to remove so contact should be avoided at all times.
For full information and advise on composite decking maintenance, please reference the manufacturer’s guide here.
Where Can I Install this Composite Decking?
Due to its versatile look, practical design and excellent durability, the Triton Dual-side composite decking can be safely installed in a multitude of outdoor areas. This includes private home gardens, parks, recreation centres, camping sites, caravan parks and balconies.
When Can I Install This Composite Decking?
Triton Composite decking can be installed all year round. However, installation during the spring to Autumn period is recommended for easier fitting due to the finer weather conditions. The decking should not be installed in temperatures below 5°.
How Long Will This Composite Decking Last?
Expertly manufactured using highly robust materials with a weather-resistance finish, the triton dual-sided deck boards are very long-lasting and durable. Each board is fully resistant to rot, algae-growth and adverse conditions plus will not splinter or warp. The deck system comes complete with a full 10-year guarantee from manufacturer to give you optimum confidence in it’s longevity.
Please note that WPC uncapped decking may experience some fading in the first 6 months after installation.
How Safe Is This Composite Decking?
Triton composite decking is 100% safe for any outdoor space including family areas. It is manufactured using eco-friendly materials and features a low-risk, anti-slip surface tested in both dry and wet conditions. The surface is also fully resistant to splintering so you won’t have to worry about injuring bare feet when walking across the deck.
Are There Decking Accessories Available?
There are a variety of high-quality decking accessories available to purchase (sold separately) along with the Triton composite deck boards. These include angle trims, subframe, step board, fixing clips, start clips, intermediate clips and weed control fabric.
Have More Questions About This Hollow Composite Decking Board?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Manufacturer||Storm Building Products|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.