Stradia Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet (2000 x 950mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Lightweight, easy to install and built to withstand all the weather can throw at them, these Bitumen Roof Sheets are an ideal choice for any garage, stable or outbuilding. Once installed, they offer not just exceptional protection from wind, heavy rain and snow but also superb thermal insulation and sound absorbency values – perfect for private garden buildings.
Matching their extraordinary durability is a similarly excellent life span, with a manufacturing process that results in 15 years of hassle-free waterproofing. Suitable for roof pitches as low as 5°, with a range of accessories also available to aid in their fitting.
Overview of This Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet
Durable Sheets suitable for a wide range of garden buildings
Quick & simple to install with a range of available accessories
Excellent thermal insulation & sound absorbency values
Suitable for roof pitches as low as 5°
Available in multiple colours
Questions About Stradia Roofing Sheets
What Size Are These Sheets?
Each one of these sheets boasts an overall length of roughly 2000mm with a width of 930mm. Accounting for the necessary overlap (to prevent water ingress and wind uplift), that means one sheet can cover approximately 1800mm.
How Thick are These Sheets?
Each sheet is approximately 2.2mm thick. Thin enough to make them easy to handle when installing whilst still providing the ample strength needed to resist heavy wind, rain and snowfall.
What is the Lifespan of These Sheets?
Installed properly and maintained, you can expect these sheets to last in excess of 15 years, all whilst offering superb waterproofing qualities.
How Many Sheets Do I Need?
To assist in estimating your exact needs, we highly recommend you use our handy calculator. In addition to sheets, it will also help you estimate the flashings and fixings required.
How Do I Install These Sheets?
Suitable for both apex and mono-pitched roofs, you’ll find these sheets a quick and hassle-free install. For detailed instructions, please see our step-by-step installation guide.
Have More Questions About These Roofing Sheets?
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalizing an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch through our online live chat or by calling 01295 565565.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Corrugation Width||95 mm|
|Corrugation Height||38 mm|
|Lead Time||3 - 5 Days|
|Cover Length||1800 mm|
|Cover Width||855 mm|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
|Overall Width||950 mm|
|Life Expectancy||15 Years|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.