Onduvilla - Bitumen Roof Tiles - Shaded Green (2.18 m2 Coverage - Pack of 7)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Onduvilla - Verge - Shaded Green (1040mm)
Onduvilla - Apron Flashing - Shaded Green (1020mm)
Onduvilla - Slim Cap - Shaded Green (1060mm)
Onduvilla - Closure Cap - Shaded Green (1060mm)
Onduvilla - Ridge - Shaded Green (900mm)
Onduvilla - Nails - Green (Pack of 400)
Onduvilla - Nails - Green (Pack of 100)
Onduvilla is an attractive lightweight tile strip made from recycled materials that provides you with an eco-friendly, yet reliable solution to clay tiles. Available in a three-tone colour finish that’s unique to Onduvilla and recreates the natural colours normally associated with expensive, heavy clay tiles.
With Onduvilla’s unique design and outstanding strength and durability it’s clear to see why these strip tiles are growing in popularity across the domestic, commercial, and agricultural industries.
Onduvilla is seeing use across a range of roofs from garden shed roofs, stable roofs, garage roofs, conservatory roofs, and even barn roofs. It’s no wonder when you consider just how unique Onduvilla tile effect sheets are.
Onduvilla's unique characteristics come from its lightweight nature. Providing Onduvilla with great durability and yet still remain flexible and easy to use, which comes in handy when it comes to installation as it saves you precious time and money. Not only that but due to Onduvilla being one of the lightest tile effect sheets on the market means it’s virtually impossible for you to overload your roof with added weight, making the perfect alternative to heavy clay tiles.
Onduvilla has BBA approval and is guaranteed for 15-years, keeping your roof safe and secure throughout the years. Plus, with Onduvilla’s unique design you’ll have the appearance of natural clay tiles whilst keeping all the benefits of lightweight roofing, being only 1.27kg per a sheet. Furthermore, Onduvilla is one the easiest lightweight tile effect sheets to install on the market, and can be installed in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods as the Onduvilla tile effect sheet is over one metre in length.
Each pack contains 7 tiles
1 m2 = 3.23 Onduvilla tiles
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||9 °|
|Tiles per M2||3.23|
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Cover Length||975 mm|
|Cover Width||325 mm|
|Overall Length||1070 mm|
|Overall Width||400 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.