Novia VC2T - Reinforced Laminate Surface Protector - 1.5m x 50m
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Reinforced Laminate Surface Protector
- Traditionally made – using reputable, well-know, reliable materials
- Perfect for construction sites – a great choice for a range of busy sites
- Protects against the elements – very resistant to potential hazards such as water
- Simple installation – application is very quick and easy
- Extremely versatile – great for use in a range of different situations
- Considerable strength – high tensile materials that protect from wearing and tearing
Across many sites of construction, large or small, a lot of traffic can prove to extremely problematic in any ways. Whether it’s damaged floors, slippery surfaces or even posing a fire hazard, it can be risky having movement on a construction site without the right preparations.
This is where the Laminate Surface Protector comes in. From innovative manufacturers Novia Ltd, it offers a lengthy, secure surface with a range of different features and properties that make it an ideal choice for just about any kind of construction site.
What is This Protector Manufactured From?
This protector is HPDE scrim reinforced and is also non-woven. This creates a unique product that is remarkably light in weight and yet extremely strong, able to withstand more than its fair share of heavy traffic.
Where can This Protector be Used?
This protector can be used just about anywhere that requires surface protection from a lot of moving people, tools and equipment. It can be used in both interior and exterior environments thanks to the durable materials from which it is made.
What Does This Protector Protect Against?
The liner not only protects against traffic, but is also fire resistant to EN 13501-1 class E. On top of this, the product is also extremely waterproof, offering considerable against potential water damage.
How is This Protector Installed?
The installation of this protector is as simple as laying on the surface you wish to protect and ensuring it is not going to be moved accidentally. The sturdy materials from which it is made will also help in this. Once it has ended its usefulness to you, it can either be reused or fully recycled.
Who is Novia?
Based in Maidstone, Kent, Novia is a company that specialises in membranes and membrane accessories. From their head office and warehouse, both located in this region, they supply their products to different customers in the UK, Europe and even further afield.
They take care to ensure that each and every one of their products is up to their demanding specifications, while providing customers with simple guides and plenty of advice.
Have a Question About this Reinforced Laminate Surface Protector?
If you still have any questions regarding this Novia product, or an item from another manufacturer that makes up our extensive range of products, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 01295 565565, by emailing us or by chatting to our team online.
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Overall Length||50000 mm|
|Overall Width||1000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.