Novia Reflex - Reflective Roof and Wall Breather Membrane - 1.5m x 50m
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Reflective Roof and Wall Breather Membrane
- Dual purpose – suitable for both pitched roofs and insulation walls
- Meets industry standards – EN 13859-1 for pitched roofs and EN 13859-2 for walls
- Highly breathable – 4-layer metallic polypropylene and microporous film laminate
- Incredible strength – high tensile materials that protect from wearing and tearing
- Roll size – 1.5m x 50m dimensions
- High wind resistance – made suitable for zones 1-5 in the UK for BS 5534 wind uplift with tape
- Low emissivity - provides improved μ and R values
Outstanding quality, versatile and reflective, this breather membrane from Novia ltd is an ideal membrane choice for both hot and cold pitched roofs as well as insulated walls. It boasts a wide range of features designed to improve functionality and ease of use.
What is This Membrane Made From?
There are 4 layers of metallic polypropylene in the structure of this membrane. This is in addition to a microporous core, all of which have been combined the sheeting durable and long-lasting, highly breathable and very resistant to water.
Where Can This Membrane Be Used?
This breather membrane can be used on both pitched roofs and wools. It is particularly suited for cold and warm roofs, as well as insulated wall applications. Therefore, you will find Novia Reflex useful throughout your property.
Does This Membrane Meet Building Regulations?
The Novia Reflex has been thoroughly tested to ensure its effectiveness in a variety of applications, including both roofs and walls. It meets the requirements set out by EN 13859-1 for pitched roofs and EN 13859-2 for walls.
Is This Membrane Fire Rated?
The Novia Reflex Membrane possesses a Class E fire rating, which ensures it is able to resist fire damage to a certain extent and can prevent the spread of flames. This will help to provide further protection for your property and belongings in the case of a fire.
How Is This Membrane Installed?
This Novia membrane’s installation is extremely simple and straightforward wherever you install it, but the process can differ depending on your local wind zone. The Reflex Membrane can be installed in zones 1 and 2 without additional tape needed, and zone 1-5 using Breather Membrane Lap Tape.
Who Is Novia?
Based in Maidstone, Kent, Novia is a company that specialises in membranes and membrane accessories. From their head office and warehouse, both located in this region, they supply their products to different customers in the UK, Europe and even further afield.
They take care to ensure that each and every one of their products is up to their demanding specifications while providing customers with simple guides and plenty of advice.
Have a Question About the Reflective Roof and Wall Breather Membrane?
If you still have any questions regarding this Novia product or an item from another manufacturer that makes up our extensive range of products, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 01295 565565, by emailing us or by chatting to our team online.
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Overall Length||50000 mm|
|Overall Width||1500 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.