Klober Uni Line S Strip Continuous Dry Verge - 5000mm - Black (Pack of 4)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Klober Uni Line Continuous Dry Verge T Strip Connector - Black (Pack of 2)
Klober Contract Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
Klober Contract Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Klober Uni Line T Strip Continuous Dry Verge - 5000mm (Pack of 4)
Klober Uni-Click Dry Verge Unit - Right Hand (Pack of 50)
Klober Uni Continuous Dry Verge Ridge and Eaves Pack - Slate Grey (Pack of 20)
Klober Uni-Click Dry Verge Unit - Left Hand (Pack of 50)
The Uni-line Continuous Dry Verge has been purpose made to provide a stylish and cotemporary neat finish to the roofline. Produced with convenience and ease of use in mind this system is completely mortar free, significantly limiting the time needed to install and any excess wastage. It is suitable for use with all fibre cement, natural and synthetic slates up to 8mm in thickness.
Klober Uni Line S Strip Continuous Dry Verge
- Right Hand Unit of the Contract Dry Verge
- Suitable for roof pitches between 12.5° - 90°
- Suitable for all fibre cement, natural and synthetic slates u to 8mm in thickness.
- Mortar free – system is securing via mechanical fixing making it quicker and safer to install
- UV stable
- Mechanical fixings – avoids the problems of wind uplift
- Weatherproof and maintaince free
- Complied with British Standards 8612 and 5534
- No specialist tools required
Common Questions About This Continuous Dry Verge
How Do You Install This System?
Before installing, the top of the gable wall should be as close to level as possible and free of any debris or obstructions. Roofing felt should be carried across the cavity and the battens fixed as normal. Ensure they finish flush with the outer wall of bargeboard and then fit the Verge Strip as per the installation guide above.
What Is This Continuous Dry Verge Made From?
This Dry Verge has been produced from UV stabilised UPVC, a key feature which allows it to boast a weatherproof and maintaince free finish.
Have More Questions About This Continuous Dry Verge?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||12.5 °|
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||5000 mm|
|Overall Width||90 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.