IKO Rubershield Eco 100g/m2 Breather Membrane - 50m
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
IKO Challenger 180g/m2 Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Green - 1m x 10m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Challenger 180g/m2 Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Sand - 1m x 20m (Pallet of 23)
IKO Challenger SBS 150g/m2 Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Green - 1m x 10m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Rubershield Pro 160g/m2 Breather Membrane - 50m
IKO Rubershield Pro 140g/m2 Breather Membrane - 50m
IKO Pitched Roof Underlay
IKO Rubershield Eco Extra 120g/m2 Breather Membrane - 50m
IKO Easyseal Air and Vapour Control Layer - 1m x 15m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Torch-On Venting Layer - 1m x 20m (Pallet of 30)
The Rubbershield Eco Breather Membrane is a more economic version of the heavier Rubbershield Pro alternatives. It is fantastic for use on pitched roofing and can allow for the passage of water vapour easily. The 50-metre roll length means you’ll get plenty of coverage using just a single roll. It possesses numerous quality-of-life touches including marking to help with the cutting process as well as exceptional weather resistance no matter the time of year.
Overview of the IKO Rubershield Eco 100g/m2 Breather Membrane
- Fantastic breather membrane perfect for allowing airflow on both cold and warm pitched roof constructions of all shapes and sizes
- Allows for the passage of potentially harmful water vapour, minimising the damage risks it poses to your roof
- Grid markings applied on membrane to ensure that cutting to the desired size is as straightforward as can be
- Highly effective when used as temporary protection against weathering
- Compliant with BS 5534: 2014 and BBA approved (Certificate No. 15/5190)
- Two distinct sizes mean you can choose the dimensions that best suit your project
- Can be easily applied to your roof in no time at all, whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional
Frequently Asked Questions About the IKO Rubershield Eco 100g/m2 Breather Membrane
What sort of projects can this product be used on?
This is a very versatile product, and thus can be used on a wide range of builds, including small and medium commercial projects as well as domestic projects that are small, medium or large to great effect. It is also effective as a temporary form of protection against weathering, acting as a second barrier to wind, snow and liquid.
How easily is this product installed?
Installation of this membrane is quick and simple, whether the installer is a newcomer to DIY or a professional tradesman with several years or more of experience. For an in-depth guide on how to effectively install this membrane, consult the installer’s guide available right here on this page.
What dimensions is this product available in?
This membrane is available in two distinct sizes – 1m x 50m and 1.5m x 50m. Simply choose the size that best suits your project.
Are there other variations of this product?
There are two different versions of this membrane, which each variation weighing a different amount per metre squared. This adds to the durability of the membrane but can make it slightly more challenging to install solo, and more hands may be needed to handle it during the application process. This version is the heavier of the two at 120g/m2, with another weighing in at 100g/m2 also available. You can also purchase Rubbershield Pro membranes for added durability.
Got a Question About the IKO Rubershield Eco 100g/m2 Breather Membrane?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Min Pitch||12.5 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||50000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.