IKO Perforated Sand Underlay 3H - 20m (Pallet of 25)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
IKO TGX Torch-On Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Undertile Roofing Felt (1F) - 1m x 15m (Pallet of 33)
IKO TGX Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Easyseal Heat-Activated Partially Bonded Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Easyseal Self-Adhesive Fully Bonded Underlay - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 42)
IKO SBS Premium Roofing Underlay - 1m x 12m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Glass Fibre Roofing Felt Underlay 3B - 20m (Pallet of 28)
IKO Easyseal Self-Adhesive Partially Bonded Underlay - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 42)
IKO SBS Standard Roofing Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Easyseal Heat-Activated Fully Bonded Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Polyester Torch-On Universal Underlay - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Glass Fibre Torch-On Universal Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Perforated Slate Underlay 3G - 10m (Pallet of 36)
IKO Trade Medium Sanded Underlay - 1m x 20m (Pallet of 25)
A venting underlay that has been sand finished on both sides for maximum efficiency, this underlay has been created with durability and longevity the top priorities. It can be loose laid to provide a controlled partial bond to your substrate, when the subsequent layer is fully bonded in hot bitumen. This helps the underlay to maintain durability throughout its lifespan.
Overview of the IKO Perforated Sand Underlay 3H - 20m
- Glass fibre underlay that has been sand finished on both sides
- Can be applied securely using hot bonding bitumen which adds to the underlay’s reliability
- Useable on domestic builds of multiple shapes and sizes, with a ‘loose laid’ installation method that can be completed by beginners and experienced professionals alike
- 20m size allows you to cover large areas with just a single roll
Frequently Asked Questions About the IKO Perforated Sand Underlay 3H - 20m
What sort of projects can this product be used on?
This underlay is extremely versatile and can be used on several different types of building. Small, medium and large builds can all benefit from the use of this brilliant underlay material.
How easily is this product installed?
Using a unique ‘loose laid’ system, this underlay can be installed quickly and easily by both beginners and professionals. For an in-depth guide on how to effectively install the underlay, consult the installer’s guide available right here on this page.
Got a Question About the IKO Perforated Sand Underlay 3H - 20m
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||20000 mm|
|Overall Width||1000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.