IKO Britorch Non-Woven Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 25)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
IKO Adesso Polyester Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Turbo Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Easyseal Pro Self-Adhesive Cap Sheet - Black - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 30)
IKO APP Glass Fibre Torch-On Cap Sheet - Green - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Britorch SBS Non-Woven Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Trade Heavyweight Cap Sheet - Green - 1m x 10m (Pallet of 30)
IKO EasySeal Self-Adhesive Cap Sheet - Green - 1m x 6m (Pallet of 46)
This version of the IKO Britorch Torch-On Cap Sheet is a non-woven polyester-based cap sheet that is torch applied to your roof, creating a strong bond and excellent levels of durability. This particular version features an APP modified bitumen coating. The upper surface is finished with mineral granules and is available in either black or green. The surface on the underside of the sheet features a special film which can be dispersed with heat in a very short period of time, rapidly increasing installation speed.
Overview of the IKO Britorch Non-Woven Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m
- A non-woven cap sheet with APP modified bitumen that utilises the traditional and reliable torch-on method installation
- Special film on the underside of the sheet disperses very quickly when exposed to heat, making installation a much quicker process
- Available in either black or green, allowing more choice over the ideal shade for your project’s aesthetics
- Features a mineral granule finish that is found throughout the IKO Britorch range of roofing sheets
- Low temperature flexibility of -5°C
- Exceptional durability, able to continue performing in all kinds of weather and temperature conditions throughout the year
- Polyester-based carrier makes for a strong base that boasts plenty of durability and excellent handling
- 20-year material guarantee provides peace of mind long after the sheet has been installed on your roof
Frequently Asked Questions About the IKO Britorch Non-Woven Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m
What is a cap sheet?
A cap sheet is used in low and flat roofing and is usually part of a roof system comprising of multiple layers that carry out different. When working together, these layers ensure that your roof functions properly and is safe from potential damage that could be caused by moisture, vapour and more. The cap sheet’s main goal is to create a watertight surface and, as the name would suggest, it is fitted over the below layers to prevent moisture from causing them to become brittle and fragile.
What sort of projects can this product be used on?
This cap sheet can be used on a wide range of different projects, with its lengthy lifespan making it perfect for use on structures of all sizes. It has been designed for flat roofs in need of a layer to prevent moisture ingress.
What are the benefits of torch-on sheets?
The torch-on method of installation is favoured by builders and roofing specialists thanks to the reliable bond between the sheets and the roof it creates. It is a traditional method, having been utilised for several decades now, and continues to see use to this day. Many roofers consider the durability and longevity of torch-on sheets unrivalled by alternatives.
How easily is this product installed?
Using the torch-on method of installation, this product can be installed very securely by heating the film on the underside of the sheet. This causes the film to melt and disperse, creating a strong bond to the surface the sheet is then added to. For more information on the installation of this product, consult the instructions that are provided with the sheet, or alternatively have a look at the installer’s guide available here on this page.
Got a Question About the IKO Britorch Non-Woven Torch-On Cap Sheet - 1m x 8m?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||8000 mm|
|Overall Width||1000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
IKO Challenger 180g/m2 Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Green - 1m x 10m (Pallet of 25)
IKO Challenger 180g/m2 Bitumen Roofing Membrane - Sand - 1m x 20m (Pallet of 23)
IKO Glass Fibre Torch-On Universal Underlay - 1m x 16m (Pallet of 30)
IKO Polyester Torch-On Universal Underlay - 1m x 8m (Pallet of 25)