IKO Armourglass Plus Square Butt Roofing Shingles (2m2 Pack)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
These roofing shingles are excellent roofing materials that protect the underside of your roof while maintaining an attractive aesthetic on the outside. Easily installed and very durable, it has been crafted from several high-quality materials that have been chosen to increase longevity and maximise performance. These shingles are lightweight, reliable, and easy-to-use, whether you are a beginner to roofing construction or a professional with many years of experience.
Overview of the IKO Armourglass Plus Square Butt Roofing Shingles
- Square bitumen roof shingles made from high-quality materials, perfect for a plethora of different project types
- Highly flexible even in lower temperatures where other shingles may become more delicate and brittle
- Bitumen is APP modified, making it more resistant to otherwise harmful UV rays and features a decorative mineral surface
- Fully compliant with European Standard EN544 Class 1
- Highly versatile shingles are also very lightweight, making them particularly easy to handle and install
- Features a base made of fibreglass, making the shingles very resistant to rot and other forms of natural wear
- Extended longevity makes these shingles extremely cost-effective and economical, perfect for projects big and small
- Highly appealing visual aesthetic with a choice of colours to suit a wide range of different builds
Frequently Asked Questions About the IKO Armourglass Plus Square Butt Roofing Shingles
What sort of projects can this product be used on?
These shingles have been designed to be as versatile as possible, making them the perfect roofing solution for a wide range of domestic projects, whether small, medium or large. They can also be utilised on smaller commercial builds too. Sheds, garages, outhouses and stables are all perfect examples of the structures this shingle can be used on.
How easily is this product installed?
These shingles are mechanically fixed, making them far easier to apply to your roof than many roofing alternatives. Installation of each shingle can be carried out in a matter of minutes using basic tools. For an in-depth guide on how to properly install your shingles, please consult the installation guide available to view right here on this page.
What colours is this product available in?
No matter which roofing material you opt for, customisation is always a key factor many customers look out for when choosing the perfect option for their roofs. This is why IKO have made this excellent shingle available in five stunning colours, including Grey, Red, Dual Brown, Green and Black.
Got a Question About the IKO Armourglass Plus Square Butt Roofing Shingles?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Max Pitch||85 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
|Overall Length||1000 mm|
|Overall Width||336 mm|
|Life Expectancy||10 Years|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.