Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Vent - 5000mm2 (Pack of 10)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Hambleside Danelaw - Moisture Diversion Plate for Flush Fit Slate Vents
Hambleside Danelaw - Flush Fit Slate Vent - 10000mm2 - Black (Pack of 5)
Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Vent Soil Pipe and Adaptor for IL10/20 and IL10/24 (Pack of 5)
Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Vent Soil Pipe Adaptor (Pack of 10)
Hambleside Danelaw - Slate Vent Soil Pipe Adaptor for SRV680 (Pack of 5)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Min Pitch||22 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
Simple to install with minimum cutting required, these Slate Vents are a great way to avoid the damage and decay that can be causes by condensation. Providing a 5,000mm² airflow area, each vent allows for the consistent circulation of fresh air through the roof space whilst allowing warm moist air to exit. Built to last, the vent is UV resistant, acid rain resistant and has a 20-year guarantee.
Overview of This Slate Vent
- Universal Slate Vent – suitable for use with both natural and man-made slates
- Aids in preventing condensation damage
- Provides a 5,000mm² airflow area
- Suitable for roofs with a minimum pitch of 22° or 25° depending on head lap
- High durable – UV and acid rain resistant
- Thermally stable – through colour material remains stable and temperature between -40°C to +120°C
- Simple to install – no batten cutting required
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- Compliant with British Standards 5250 & 5534
Common Questions About This Slate Vent
Where Can This Vent Be Used?
As a universal model, this vent can be used on most varieties of slated roof, including both natural and man-made. It has been specially manufactured to suit 600x300mm slates but can be trimmed to 500x250mm using the guidelines on the base. It is suitable for both high and low level ventilation and batten or sark board fixing. Please note, this model of vent can not be used for mechanical extraction or soil ventilation.
How Durable is This Vent?
Being made from quality polypropylene, the vent is exceptionally durable. It is resistant to damage from the sun as well as acid rain. Hambleside Danelaw’s confidence in its longevity is the reason why each unit comes with a 20-year guarantee.
How Do You Install This Vent?
This vent can be installed during the slating process of a new build or as a replacement during a refurb. In both cases, a upside down ‘T’ shape should be cut in the roofing underlay from the bottom edge of the top batten. This will provide the vent access to the roof space. The triangular flap created can be folded outwards and underneath the vent to prevent water and debris penetration. For guidance, refer to the installation guide above.
Have More Questions About This Slate Vent?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or by using our online live chat.
|Min Pitch||22 °|
|Lead Time||3-4 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.