Guardian Synthetic Slate Roof Tile - Slate Grey (Pack of 22)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
With a choice of five beautiful colours and weighing as little as 14.85kg per square meter, the Guardian Synthetic Slate Roof Tile is a lightweight alternative to natural slates designed to mimic their classic appearance. These Guardian tiles are crafted from resin bonded crushed limestone, which will not crack or chip. This provides a superior life expectancy of over 25 years when fitted.
- Available in a selection of beautiful natural colours
- ‘Rugged’ edges that imitate the appearance of real slates
- Ideal for conservatories, residential homes, garden buildings and more
- Costs considerably less than natural roofing slates
- Up to 60% lighter than traditional slate roof tiles
- Superior life expectancy with a 25 year guarantee
- Complete system with a purposely designed ridge piece
- Resin bonded formula prevents cracks and chips
- Markings on the back of the tile make them easy to align
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed handsaw, jigsaw or circular saw
- 100% recyclable and easy to safely dispose off
- ‘A Grade’ fire rating when fitted on a standard membrane
Slate-effect Synthetic Roof Tiles
The Guardian Synthetic Slate Roof Tile has been purposely designed to imitate traditional slate roof tiles. This has required every aspect of the tiles design to be carefully considered, including the colouring and profile.
This tile is available in a selection of beautiful colours. These include slate grey, black, brown, mulberry and terracotta. Each tile then features the same profile as natural roofing slates, with a ‘rugged’ finish on all visible edges of the tile.
Cost Effective Alternative to Natural Slates
Unlike traditional slates, the Guardian Synthetic Slate Roof Tile will not crack or chip. This is due to the unique resin bonded formula, which has recyclable crushed limestone at its heart. This provides long-term savings, with there being no need to replace your tiles following severe weather.
Available in packs of 22, these Guardian tiles are also cheaper than natural slates at the point of installation. This is as you needn’t worry about any damages during delivery or whilst in storage. They are also easier and quicker to install, helping to keep labour cost at bay.
Easy to Install Plastic Roof Tiles
Whereas natural slate roof tiles demand the attention of an experienced slater, the Guardian tiles can be easily installed by almost anybody. This is thanks to pre-marked fixing guides on the back of each individual tile.
Installation of these synthetic roof tiles doesn’t require specialist equipment either. You’ll simply require a cordless drill or screwdriver, appropriate saw, tape measure, pry bar, tin snips and blue chalk. It really couldn’t be easier to achieve a beautifully classic finish on your property!
Have More Questions About the Guardian Synthetic Slate Roof Tile?
If you have more questions about this plastic roof tile, simply speak to our team online or by telephone .They’ll help you pick the necessary fixings and flashings for your project, whether you’re replacing your conservatory roof or are taking on a new build.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||14 °|
|Tiles per M2||22 at 14°|
20 at 25°
19 at 27.5°
18 at 30°
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
|Overall Length||445 mm|
|Overall Width||295 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.