Fakro Walk On Flat Roof Window
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Extremely robust with quadruple glazing and near unrivalled durability, the Fakro walk on flat roof, as the name would suggest, allows for foot traffic to pass over without affecting the window itself in the slightest. This makes it ideal for use on roof gardens or patios, where it makes a sleek, attractive addition to your property, both inside and out. The window lets a great deal of sunlight into whichever room it is installed in, and serves as an excellent centrepiece for living room, halls, kitchens, bathrooms and more.
Overview of this Flat Roof Window
- Features a contemporary frame and glazing unit that’s been awarded with the prestigious German Design Award
- Multi-chamber PVC frame provides added protection against intruders and resistance to moisture
- Extremely durable surface allows for free movement across the surface with no damage caused whatsoever
- Highly effective quadruple glazing provides plenty of thermal and acoustic insulation
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 0 – 15 degrees when coupled with the appropriate kerb
- Can be installed on an additional XRD base if required
- Able to be mounted on an XRD base with a height of 15cm for hassle-free installation onto green and living roofs
- Includes a 20-year glazing guarantee and 10-year window guarantee for added reassurance
- Special non-slip coating provides total safety to those walking across surface of window
(Please note that the exact specification of your window will be dependent upon the exact configuration. Please refer to the technical table to the right-hand side.)
Help for Choosing Your Flat Roof Window
We understand that picking a roof window can be daunting. So, we’ve provided guidance on choosing your window size, glazing, and coating below. You can also find a wealth of information on this centre pivot roof window in Fakro’s brochure.
Choosing Your Window Size
Fakro offer a range of common and unique sizes to suit various needs. This range of sizes allow you to find a window that suits the overall size of your room and style of your property whilst also offering the field of view the level of daylight and level of ventilation desired.
The measurements shown represent the length and width of the window’s outer frame. You will, therefore, need ample space in your roof deck to suit this measurement as well as any additional room needed for any kerb flashing and insulation collar.
Choosing Your Glazing Unit
This window is produced with U8 Quadruple Glazing, consisting of four panes of glass. The U8 glazing unit provides the highest level of thermal insulation available. The inner pane is laminated for added resistance to breakage and the three remaining panes feature a low emission layer that reduces UV penetration. The panes of the quadruple glazing are separated by Warm TGI Spacers that prevents thermal bridging and condensation. This space is then filled with krypton gas that prevents heat transfer. Fakro’s U8 glazing unit is the perfect choice for homeowners who want the highest level of thermal insulation without the worry of condensation!
Have a Question About This Flat Roof Window?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||14-21 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.