Fakro Top Hung Conservation Pitched Roof Window
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Fakro Pitched Roof Window Conservation Flashing
Fakro XDS Air-tight Flashing for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XDP Insulation Set for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XWT Insulation Band for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XDK Insulation Set
Fakro XRD Extension Kerb for Flat Roof Windows
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Max Pitch||55 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
This conservation top hung window from Fakro is an excellent roof window option where the window can open in a both a high pivot a centre pivot manner, allowing you to change your windows pivot at your own whim. With major features such as the topSafe security system, as well as more subtle quality-of-life touches such as the ability to turn the window 180° on its pivot to clean from the inside of your property, it is innovative, durable and extremely versatile, with plenty of different options to choose from such as glazing type, frame material and more.
Overview of this Top Hung Conservation Pitched Roof Window
- Variety of internal finishes to pick from, including natural pine, white acrylic, and white polyurethane
- Gorgeous premium timber or sleek PVC helps add to the traditional aesthetic of this outstanding window
- Highly effective double or triple glazing available, both providing plenty of thermal and acoustic insulation
- Includes the fantastic Z-Wave system built in, making it fully electrically operation
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 15 – 90 degrees when coupled with the appropriate flashing kit
- Features a V40P air inlet that automatically adjusts to ensure the optimum amount of air is allowed into a room.
- Includes the topSafe security system with reinforced hinges and locking mechanism to protect against intruders
- Includes a 20-year glazing guarantee and 10-year window guarantee for added reassurance
(Please note that exact specification of your window will be dependent upon the configuration. Please refer to the technical table to the right-hand side).
Help for Choosing Your Top Hung Conservation Pitched Roof Window
We understand that picking a roof window can be daunting. So, we’ve provided guidance on choosing your window size, glazing, and coating below. You can also find a wealth of information on this centre pivot roof window in Fakro’s brochure.
Choosing Your Window Size
Fakro offer a range of common and unique sizes to suit various needs. This range of sizes allow you to find a window that suits the overall size of your room and style of your property whilst also offering the field of view and level of ventilation desired.
The measurements shown represent the length and width of the window’s outer frame. You will, therefore, need ample space in your roof deck to suit this measurement as well as any additional room needed for any flashing and insulation collar.
Choosing Your Glazing Unit
Consisting of a single external pane and double internal pane, the P2 glazing unit offers increased resistance against breakage. This double glazing features a low emission coating on the inner side of the laminated glass to reduce the penetration of UV rays as well as an argon gas filling to prevent heat transfer. A Warm TGI Spacer between the panes prevents thermal bridging and minimises condensation. Fakro’s P2 glazing unit is ideal for the security conscious homeowner who also want to keep energy bills low!
Much like the P2 glazing unit, Fakro’s P5 glazing provides added resistance against breakage through the combination of a single outer pane and double external pane. Unlike the P2 glazing unit, however, this glazing features an additional inner pane and is therefore classed as triple glazing. A low emission coating on the inner side of the laminated glass also reduces penetration of UV rays whilst a krypton gas filling reduces heat transfer. A Warm TGI Spacer between two of the panes prevents thermal bridging and minimises condensation. Fakro’s P5 glazing unit is the perfect choice for the security conscious homeowner who wants a higher level of thermal insulation!
Choosing Your Inner Coating
Fakro provide a choice of internal coatings to suit a range of needs. These include a natural pine, and white acrylic. Whilst each provide a slightly different aesthetic, some offer added functionality. This includes the polyurethane coating and white PVC frame, which are suited for rooms with high humidity such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Natural Pine Wood
Natural pine windows provide you with a traditional and premium aesthetic. The close-grained redwood timber used by Fakro demonstrates the quality.
White Acrylic Coated Wood
White acrylic coated windows provide you with a modern and minimalist aesthetic. Beneath the durable coating, however, is Fakro’s close grained redwood timber.
White Polyurethane Coated Wood
White polyurethane coated windows also provide you with a modern and minimalist aesthetic. But unlike acrylic coated windows, they are ideal for rooms with high humidity. Beneath the durable coating, however, is Fakro’s close grained redwood timber.
White PVC windows are also suited for rooms with high humidity, such as bathrooms. But the entire frame is constructed from durable PVC as opposed to timber.
Have a Question About This Top Hung Conservation Pitched Roof Window?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||55 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||7-10 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.