Fakro Centre Pivot Pitched Roof Window with Manual Opening
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Fakro - ARF II 255 - Manual Blackout Blind - White
Fakro - ARS I 001 - Standard Manual Roller Blind - White
Fakro - AJP I 140 - Standard Manual Venetian Blind - White
Fakro Pitched Roof Window Thermo Flashing
Fakro Pitched Roof Window Flashing
Fakro XDK Insulation Set
Fakro XRD Extension Kerb for Flat Roof Windows
Fakro XDS Air-tight Flashing for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XDP Insulation Set for Pitched Roof Windows
Fakro XWT Insulation Band for Pitched Roof Windows
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
This centre pivot roof window from Fakro provides unrivalled convenience and superb choice for homeowners. In addition to being easy to open in small spaces, the centre pivot operation makes cleaning the external pane easy. You also have a choice of frame types and coatings to suit your budget and style, including a traditional timber and modern white aesthetic. What’s more, this centre pivot roof window is available with a vast variety of glazing units. This include double, triple and quadruple glazing with added thermal insulation, anti-burglary and sound reduction capabilities.
Overview of this Centre Pivot Roof Window
- Variety of internal finishes to pick from, including natural pine, white polyurethane and white acrylic.
- Choice of both premium timber and affordable PVC frame construction to suit your budget and requirements.
- Pick of double, triple and quadruple glazing units to meet your desired level of thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Variety of special glazing options, including highly-efficient, anti-burglary and sound reducing.
- Suitable for roof pitches of between 15 – 90 degrees when coupled with the appropriate flashing kit
- Features an air inlet that ensures the optimum amount of air is allowed into a room with a flow of up to 49m3/h
- Includes the topSafe security system with reinforced hinges and locking mechanism to protect against intruders
- Includes a 20 year glazing guarantee and 10 year window guarantee for added reassurance
(Please note that the exact specification of your window will be dependent upon the exact configuration. Please refer to Fakro's brochure.)
Help for Choosing Your Centre Pivot Roof Window
We understand that picking a roof window can be daunting. So, we’ve provided guidance on choosing your window size, glazing and coating below. You can also find a wealth of information on this centre pivot roof window in Fakro’s brochure.
Choosing Your Window Size
Fakro offer a range of common and unique sizes to suit various needs. This range of sizes allow you to find a window that suits the overall size of your room and style of your property whilst also offering the field of view and level of ventilation desired.
The measurements shown represent the length and width of the window’s outer frame. You will, therefore, need ample space in your roof deck to suit this measurement as well as any additional room needed for any flashing and insulation collar.
Choosing Your Glazing Unit
Fakro offer a range of glazing units to suit a variety of needs. These include glazing specially designed to reduce heat loss, minimise noise penetration, and provide added security. Many of these glazing units are available in double or triple glazing, with some also being available in quadruple glazing. This selection of glazing units provides you with an option whatever your budget and requirements.
As Fakro’s standard glazing option, the U3 glazing unit is ideal for those who require a basic level of thermal insulation. This double glazing features a toughened outer pane for added security and laminated internal pane for added safety should the glass shatter. A low emission coating on the inner glass also reduces the penetration of UV rays whilst an argon gas filling prevents heat transfer. Fakro’s U3 glazing unit is perfect for those who are on a budget but want to minimise heat loss throughout the year!
Consisting of a single external pane and double internal pane, the P2 glazing unit offers increased resistance against breakage. This double glazing features a low emission coating on the inner side of the laminated glass to reduce the penetration of UV rays as well as an argon gas filling to prevent heat transfer. A Warm TGI Spacer between the panes prevents thermal bridging and minimises condensation. Fakro’s P2 glazing unit is ideal for the security conscious homeowner who also want to keep energy bills low!
Much like the P2 glazing unit, Fakro’s P5 glazing provides added resistance against breakage through the combination of a single outer pane and double external pane. Unlike the P2 glazing unit, however, this glazing features an additional inner pane and is therefore classed as triple glazing. A low emission coating on the inner side of the laminated glass also reduces penetration of UV rays whilst a krypton gas filling reduces heat transfer. A Warm TGI Spacer between two of the panes prevents thermal bridging and minimises condensation. Fakro’s P5 glazing unit is the perfect choice for the security conscious homeowner who wants a higher level of thermal insulation!
Consisting of three panes of glass, the U6 glazing unit offers incredible levels of thermal insulation. These include a toughened external pane, toughened internal pane with a low emission layer, and inner pane that is formed from two laminated panes. This triple glazing also features an argon filling between the panes to prevent heat transfer and two Warm TGI Spacers to prevent thermal bridging and minimise condensation. Fakro’s U6 glazing unit is ideal for homeowners who want great thermal insulation whilst minimising the chance of condensation!
Consisting of four panes of glass, the U8 glazing unit provides the highest level of thermal insulation available. The inner pane is laminated for added resistance to breakage and the three remaining panes feature a low emission layer that reduces UV penetration. The panes of the quadruple glazing are separated by Warm TGI Spacers that prevents thermal bridging and condensation. This space is then filled with krypton gas that prevents heat transfer. Fakro’s U8 glazing unit is the perfect choice for homeowners who want the highest level of thermal insulation without the worry of condensation!
Consisting of a single external pane and specially laminated double internal pane, the R1 glazing unit offers increased noise penetration. This inner laminated glass features a layer of sound proofing epoxy resin as well as a low emission coating, the combination of which stops sound in its track whilst also preventing UV penetration. The space between the panes of this double glazing is filled with argon gas for additional sound reduction and a Warm TGI Spacer prevents thermal bridging and condensation. Each window fitted with this glazing also feature two seals and no air vents. Fakro’s R1 glazing unit is ideal for homeowners seeking peace in a bustling city and is particularly suited for bedrooms!
Much like the R1 glazing unit, Fakro’s R3 glazing provides added sound reduction by using a sound proofing epoxy resin that stops sound in its track. Unlike the R1 glazing, however, this glazing features an additional inner pane and is therefore classed as triple glazing. These panes are separated by Warm TGI Spacers that combat thermal bridging and condensation. This space is then filled by argon gas for further sound reduction. Each window fitted with this glazing also feature two seals and no air vents. Fakro’s R3 glazing unit is ideal for homeowners seeking peace in a bustling city whilst also benefitting from great thermal insulation!
Choosing Your Inner Coating
Fakro provide a choice of internal coatings to suit a range of needs. These include a natural pine, white acrylic, polyurethane and white PVC finish. Whilst each provide a slightly different aesthetic, some offer added functionality. This includes the polyurethane coating and white PVC frame, which are suited for rooms with high humidity such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Natural Pine Wood
Natural pine windows provide you with a traditional and premium aesthetic. The close grained redwood timber used by Fakro demonstrates the quality.
White Acrylic Coated Wood
White acrylic coated windows provide you with a modern and minimalist aesthetic. Beneath the durable coating, however, is Fakro’s close grained redwood timber.
White Polyurethane Coated Wood
White polyurethane coated windows also provide you with a modern and minimalist aesthetic. But unlike acrylic coated windows, they are ideal for rooms with high humidity. Beneath the durable coating, however, is Fakro’s close grained redwood timber.
White PVC windows are also suited for rooms with high humidity, such as bathrooms. But the entire frame is constructed from durable PVC as opposed to timber.
Have a Question About This Centre Pivot Roof Window?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||15 °|
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.