Corovent - Economy Vent - 7200mm2
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Corovent - Wide Extension Sleeve for Standard Ridge Vent (Over 400mm Long)
Corovent URS - Dry Fix Ridge Union with Fixings
Corovent URS - Dry Fix Rollout Tray - 6000mm x 300mm
Corovent URS - Universal Dry Fix Ridge System Kit - Black
Corovent DNS - Universal Dry Fix Hip System Kit - Black
Corovent - Ridge Vent With Extension Sleeve and 125mm Dia Pipe Adaptor
Corovent - Ridge Vent With Extension Sleeve and 110mm Dia Pipe Adaptor
Corovent - Ridge Vent for Concrete and Clay Tiles
Corovent - Ridge Vent with Extension Sleeve
Corovent - Roofline Vent for Plain Tiles with 110mm Dia Pipe Adaptor
Corovent - Roofline Vent for Slate and Interlocking Tiles with 110mm Dia Pipe Adaptor
Corovent - 1m Low Profile Overfascia Vent with 10mm Air Gap
Corovent - 110mm Dia Adaptor Convertor
Corovent - 3m GRP Hips Support Tray
Corovent - Economy Vent Terminal for 600mm x 300mm Slates
Corovent - Felt Weir
Corovent - 1m Heavy Duty Overfascia Vent with 25mm Air Gap
Corovent - 1m Heavy Duty Overfascia Vent with 10mm Air Gap
Corovent - 600mm Eaves Fascia Tray
Corovent - 110mm PVC Coated Flexi Tube with Clips
Corovent - 110mm Dia Flexi Tube with Clips
Corovent - 1m Eaves Comb Filler
Corovent - Adaptor For Wide Extension Sleeve for Passive Vent System
Corovent - Roofline Vent For Plain Tiles
Corovent - Roofline Vent for Slate and Interlocking Tiles with Felt Weir
Corovent - 6m Continious Rafter Tray
Corovent - Cowl Vent with Felt Sleeve
Corovent - Cowl Vent with Pipe Adaptor
Corovent - 110mm Dia Outlet Pipe Adaptor
Corovent CDV - Ridge End Cap (S Profile) - Black
Corovent CDV - Straight Connector (S Profile) - Black
Corovent CDV - 5m Continuous Dry Verge (S Profile) - Black
Corovent CDV - Ridge End Cap (R Profile) - Black
Corovent CDV - Straight Connector (R Profile) - Black
Corovent CDV - 5m Continuous Dry Verge (R Profile) - Black
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Corovent - Economy Vent - 7200mm²
- Part of the Ariel Corovent range
- Provides 7200mm² of ventilation
- Designed for use with natural or man-made slate
- Fitted with integral insect grille and hole for a fixing nail
Providing low or high-level ventilation, this economy vent from Ariel Corovent provides your roof with a steady flow of air via a vent design that has minimal effect on the visual appearance of your roof. This state of the art design has been manufactured using the highest quality materials, which ensures that this economy vent continues to consistently perform at a high standard for many years.
For over 50 years, Ariel plastics has been supplying UK customers with a host of different roofing products, each one of the highest qualities, and with performance and visual appearance equal in priority. From their selection of roofing sheets to their rooflights, each product has been intricately designed to ensure strength, long lifespan and ease of installation.
Have a Question About the Corovent - Economy Vent - 7200mm²?
We are here to help! Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you with any questions or problems you may have about this or any of our products. We will also do our best to help you out with your own roofing project.
|Lead Time||3-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.