Complete Your Project With
Corotile is the latest advancement in lightweight roofing sheets. These lightweight metal roof sheets have been designed to fit on almost any roof. They can also be overlapped with each other both at the side of the roof sheet and at the top without having to be cut or bent. Corotile can be installed extremely fast with very little wastage.
The Corotile Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet is made from high grade steel and coated with coloured stone granules. The advantages of this mean you get a strong and secure lightweight tile covering, whilst giving you the appearance of traditional tiles. This coating also protects the sheet from corrosive atmospheric conditions and reduces noise.
This metal roofing system will last up to 20 years and comes with a 15-year guarantee from Ariel Plastics, subject to adherence to the manufacturer’s installation instructions. You can therefore have the utmost confidence in your choice of roofing.
Corotile can be installed straight down to a solid nail-able surface or instead be fixed to tile battens. Once again, this metal roofing system is ideal for most DIY roofing projects and will enhance the look and performance of your building.
This fantastic product can be installed on pitches as low as 10 degrees. It can also be fitted on pitches as high as 90 degrees (vertical). Each metal roof sheet covers 0.69m2. If you need help calculating how many sheets you need simply use our Corotile calculator by clicking here.
Features and Benefits of the Corotile Metal Roofing Sheets
- Ideal for DIY
- Extremely tough
- Long-lasting with a 15-year guarantee
- Very easy to install
- Traditional pantile appearance
- Fits almost any roof
- Unique lightweight roofing sheet
- Zero wastage
- Full range of accessories
- Lightweight only 6kg m2
- Only need a power screwdriver
- Resistant to corrosive atmospheric conditions
- Low pitch - can be installed as low as 10 degrees
Where Can Corotile Metal Roofing Sheets Be Used?
Being the DIYer's dream, Corotile can be used for almost any roofing project with speed and ease. We have listed a few buildings below where the Corotile Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet can be installed and why.
- Garage Roof - Garage roofs can have a very low roof pitch or require a lightweight roof due to the structure of the garage. Garages can also be protecting high-value items such as cars or garden machinery. This metal roofing sheet ticks all the boxes here and is an increasingly popular choice.
- Shed Roofs - If you're thinking of upgrading your shed roof and or appearance yourself whilst wanting something easy to install and maintenance-free, then with almost no wastage and only a power screwdriver needed to fix the roof sheets Corotile is a serious contender.
- Park Home Roof - If you are looking to re-roof your park home this sheet could be a surprising option for you. Typically the park home parks all have the same pantile effect as lightweight metal roof tiles, the Corotile sheet matches this in appearance and in colour. It also requires fewer sheets per metre than your typical roof tile so could save you money and time on fitting.
- Pool Houses - This lightweight metal roof sheet has excellent resistance to corrosive atmospheric conditions just like those in pool houses or above hot tubs etc. Corotile is even suitable for stables and agricultural buildings.
Other projects where Ariel Plastics' Corotile can be used with ease are:
- Play House
- Tool Shed
- Garden Buildings and offices
- Animal Shelters
Have More Questions About the Corotile Metal Roofing Sheets?
If you have more questions about this metal roofing system, get in touch with our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help answer your questions and ensure you have all the roofing materials you'll need for your project.
Are Corotile Roofing Sheets Available in Other Colours?
No. Corotile Roofing Sheets are only available in charcoal, which provides a classic tile effect.
Can These Sheets Be Cut to Size?
No. These sheets are only available in a 1,140 x 860mm option but can be cut with tin snips. If you require a bespoke length, consider the Britmet Pantile 2000.
What is the Coverage of Corotile Roofing Sheets?
Corotile Roofing Sheets have a cover width of 700mm and cover length of 1,140mm. Each tile therefore covers approximately 0.80 square meters. For help calculating how many sheets you'll need, use our Corotile calculator.
Which Ridge and Barge Do I Use With This Roofing Sheet?
We stock the Corotile Ridge and Corotile Barge Cover, which are purposely designed for fixing these roofing sheets. We also stock the Corotile Ridge End Cap so that you can achieve a truly seamless finish on your project.
Which Fixings Do I Use With Corotile Roofing Sheets?
We stock Corotile Roofing Screws, which are purposely designed for fixing these roofing sheets. We recommend a minimum of 9 fixings per sheet.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.