Coroshingle - Roof Shingles Detail Strip Roll - Red (300mm x 7.5m)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Coroshingle Detail Strip is for use with Coroshingle Shingle Tiles to dress the eaves, verge and ridge. The Detail Strip is available in Slate, Red and Green.
Coroshingle Roofing Shingles are a lightweight shingle strip tile suitable for a wide variety of applications. The roof shingles feature a simple interlocking system, making the tiles very quick and easy to lay whilst giving a quality broken bond finish. The Coroshingle is a textured finish tile, designed to capture the subtle look and charm of low-profile traditional shingles.
Coroshingle are manufactured from high quality materials, to produce an attractive and very durable roof finish with fantastic weather performance.
Being lightweight, the Coroshingle roof shingles are very versatile, meaning they can be used to create an attractive traditional broken bond tile finish on a wide range of roofing projects to enhance your buildings. Commonly the shingles are used on:
- Timber buildings
- Tool sheds
- Play houses
- Conservatory roofs
- Garden rooms
- Summer houses
- Many more
The Shingle is built up of 4 single tile repeats, all combined to provide fast installation and easy handling. Coroshingle roof shingles are available in Slate, Red and Green to match your requirements
Coroshingle tile strips have a ten year weatherproof guarantee
Coroshingles roof shingles are extremely durable however, the manufacturers maintenance procedures should be undertaken to ensure a long service life.
Attaching the Coroshingle roof shingle Detail Strip to Eaves and Verge
Unroll the Coroshingle Roof Shingle Detail Strip and form a 50mm eaves drip edge and nail to the roof deck at 150mm centres. Detail Strip can be dressed into the gutter or nailed at 50mm centres into the fascia board. Then lay at the verge and nail at 150mm centres to the roof deck at 50mm centres to the face of the verge
Attaching the Coroshingle Roof Shingle Detail Strip to ridge
When the Coroshingle roof shingles are laid and trimmed to the ridge line, unroll the Coroshingle Detail Strip and form it centrally over the roof ridge. Complete the fixing of the Coroshingle roof shingle Detail Strip by applying a thin bead of bituminous sealant adhesive 25mm from the edge of the strip and nail in place using 20mm galvanised clout nails.
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Overall Length||7500 mm|
|Overall Width||300 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.