Coroshingle - Roof Shingles - Slate Grey (2m2 Pack - 14 Shingle Strips)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Overview of the Coroshingle - Roof Shingles
- Lightweight shingle strip tile
- Easy-to-use interlocking system
- Sturdy and durable
- 14 shingle strips supplied
- Minimum pitch 10°, maximum pitch 90˚
- Range of stunning colours available
The Coroshingle range from Ariel Plastics is a lightweight shingle for a wide range of different properties. These tiles are extremely quick and easy to apply to any structure, and are particularly ideal for porches, playhouses, conservatories and more.
The Latest in Shingle Design
Shingles are among the nation’s favourite roofing options. Easy to install and very durable, it’s certainly easy to see why. Shingles are very cost-effective products, providing both a sublime look and a terrific performance. The Coroshingle range demonstrates this perfectly, with a design that is attractive yet uncomplicated, with a hardwearing exterior with an impressive lifespan.
A Hassle-Free Installation
Another benefit of many shingles is how simple they are to install, and the Coroshingle series are all up there with the easiest of all to apply to your property. The simple interlock design will save you a great deal of time, money and resources without compromising any of the strength or security shingles offer your roof. In just a few simple steps, the product can be prepared, applied and firmly fixed with minimum hassle. A design that makes cutting and nailing a quick and easy task only makes this range more straightforward to install.
The Coroshingle is robust and durable, protecting your roof from the elements with exceptional effectiveness. The materials it has been constructed from allow it to withstand extreme weather and temperature conditions without taking damage and wear. The aforementioned application process means that, should any serious damage befall your roof, re-installation of the shingles requires minimum effort. On top of this, each shingle comes with a 10-year guarantee to give you that little extra piece of mind.
A range of colours are available, so you can decide which one will best suit your project. Options include red, blue and green (each sold separately), but no matter which colour you choose, you are getting the same great design that has put the Coroshingle range, and manufacturer Ariel Plastics, at the forefront of the industry.
Have a Question About the Coroshingle - Roof Shingles?
We can help! Here at Roofing Megastore, our dedicated team will do their best to answer any questions you may have about this or one of our other products. Simply call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
|Cover Length||145 mm|
|Cover Width||1000 mm|
|Overall Length||340 mm|
|Overall Width||1000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.