Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Decking Boards - 22mm x 142mm x 3600mm
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Manufacturers warranty. Includes 25 years product protection.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 150mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - End Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Corner Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 74mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Slim Clips & Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - uPVC Balustrade Kit
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Slim Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - Middle Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Fixing Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the HD Deck Dual Composite Decking Boards - 22mm x 142mm x 3600mm
- Includes 1 reversible board with alternate colours on each side
- Highly resistant materials – high quality materials requires no staining or treating
- Excellent decking alternative – a low maintenance, easy-to-install decking system
- Safe and easy-to-use – fully compliant with building regulations, easy installation
- High durability – waterproof and rot proof
- Range of styles and finishes available – choose your ideal colour
- Part of an expansive range – fully compatible with other products in the range
From Composite Prime, the Dual series decking boards represent one of several ranges on offer from these excellent decking specialists. Offering a dual-sided board with faces that greatly resemble natural timber, they serve as a great option for those looking to construct decking in their garden that offers that extra character and a reliable performance.
Available in a range of classic colours and styles, the Dual composite decking boards are bound to complement your garden fantastically, with plenty of fantastic features that enable it to stand out from the competition.
What are the key benefits to this product?
The Dual series of decking boards have been designed to help eliminate the most common problems that many face when handling and installing traditional decking while offering its own unique character that perfectly balances familiarity with individuality.
Unlike traditional timber decking, these boards will not rot over time, and are highly resistant to other types of wear. They are also highly resistant to fading thanks to carefully selected materials and rigorous testing.
Like many of Composite Prime’s products, this range also emphasises low maintenance and high durability, without sacrificing the outstanding appearances many desire their garden decking structures to possess.
What is this product made from?
The design of these boards has been carefully planned and produced. Made from highly versatile materials, the products also feature advanced ‘True Grain’ colour mixing technology, which gives HD Deck Dual a depth of colour that matches the natural appearance of timber.
The composite mix of materials from which this range is made makes it far more resistant to weathering, with this product in particular fully prepared for outdoor use. Colour retention, UV resistance and great impact performance are just some of the features these boards boast thanks to hardy materials used in their design.
How easily is this product installed?
The boards make up part of an intricate system that prioritises both ease of installation and durability once installed. Designed to work seamlessly with accessories in the Composite Prime Dual range, constructing your decking couldn’t be quicker and simpler.
What’s more, the boards themselves can be flipped with ease, allowing you to switch between the two different finishes at will. This means you can keep your board looking eye-catching and individual over and over again.
How resistant is this product to the elements?
One of the main benefits of this impressive decking system is how well it handles the elements. This kit is fully UV-stabilised, protecting it from damage induced by sunlight. It is also waterproof and resistant to fire.
Have a question about the HD Deck Dual Composite Decking Board?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online, and we’ll do our best to help you out, whether your question is about this product or about another in our extensive ranges.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.