Classic Bond - EPDM Contact Adhesive
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - Black
Sure Edge - Metal Wall Flashing Trim For Rubber Roofing (25mm x 90mm x 3000mm)
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - Black
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 75mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - EPDM Rubber Roofing Lap Sealant - 6lm
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 100mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - Water Cut Off Mastic - 4lm
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - Black
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - Black
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - White
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - White
Classic Bond - 9 Inch Elastoform Uncured EPDM Tape - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - 3 Inch EPDM Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Classic Bond - DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Sure Edge - Metal Trim Corner / Connector
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 150mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - 6 Inch EPDM Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Classic Bond - Mechanical Bonding Russ Strip - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - Horizontal Drain Water Outlet - 100mm x 100mm x 500mm
Sure Edge - EPDM Aluminium Termination Bar (3M)
Classic Bond - Internal Drain Kit - 68mm
Classic Bond - Pro DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Classic Bond - Un-cured External Corner Patch Tape - 225mm x 300mm
Insulation Fixings with Insulation Tube 81mm (Box of 100)
Classic Bond - Black Wall Trim Mastic - 300ml
Classic Bond - Un-cured Internal Corner Patch Tape - 150mm x 225mm
Professional Silicon Seam Roller
Adhesive Mixing Paddle
DIY Seam Roller
Geotextile - Underlay Fleece
Tape Measure (7.5 Meters)
Harris - 9" Medium Pile Roller Set
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Classic Bond EPDM Adhesive
- Easy to apply with a spreader brush or short pile roller
- Designed to adhere EPDM membranes to especially difficult areas or materials
- Incredibly strong bonding to brick, render, timber, metal, plastic, concrete, and more
- Available in 1L, 2.5L, and 5L tubs to suit your project
- Approximate coverage of 0.5L per m2 when applying to both sides
Classic Bond EPDM Contact Adhesive is a high-strength, solvent-based bonding adhesive designed to adhere Classic Bond EPDM membranes to almost any surface. With over 50 years’ experience in manufacturing high-quality rubber roofing products, this EPDM adhesive is highly resistant to extreme temperatures and weather conditions. It is also an effective solution for difficult surfaces and awkward areas such as angle changes, steep slopes, and other vertical details.
How to Apply Classic Bond Contact Adhesive
We’d recommend applying Classic Bond adhesive using either a spreader brush or short pile roller.
Applying to an Up-Stand
Use a 4” mini roller to apply an even layer of contact adhesive to both the up-stand and EPDM membrane. It is recommended to also secure the membrane to the deck perimeter with 150mm of contact adhesive. This will help to combat shrinkage and other issues in future. Ensure that the adhesive is dry to the touch before you roll the membrane onto the substrate and up-stand.
Applying to a Non-Permeable Deck
Using your roller, apply an even layer of EPDM adhesive to both the deck and the underside of the membrane. Wait five to twenty minutes to ensure that the adhesive is dry to the touch before you roll the membrane out. It’s vital to get this right first time as the membrane cannot be moved once stuck down.
How Much Coverage Can Classic Bond EPDM Adhesive Achieve?
NB: The below coverage figures are for two-sided application.
How to Store Classic Bond Contact Adhesive
Classic Bond EPDM adhesive should be stored between 5 and 25C°, and kept away from direct sunlight. When stored correctly, this adhesive should have a shelf life of around 18 months.
Got Any Questions About this EPDM Adhesive?
If you've still got some questions about this Classic Bond adhesive, get in touch with our award-winning customer service team. Call them on 01295 565 565, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the handy live chat below.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.