Actis Boost'r Hybrid Roof - Multifoil Insulation Roll with Breather Membrane - 35mm x 1500mm x 10m / 15m2
Trusted Service Award 2022
With insulation and a breathable membrane combined in a 2-in-1 product, the Actis Boost’r Hybrid Roof Insulation Roll is highly practical with an outstanding thermal performance. The dual properties lessen the number of stages in installation whilst also reducing the main insulation thickness, attaining an identical required U-Value. This high-quality insulation product can be use in coordination with any type of installation plus is conveniently simple to install.
Overview of Boost’r Hybrid Roof Insulation Roll & Breather Membrane
- 2-in-1 – breathable membrane and insulation
- Can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation
- Reduces the amount of installation steps whilst reducing thickness of main insulation, attaining the same required R value
- Practical 35mm thickness
- CE mark as roof underlayment and rainscreen
- Lightweight & space saving design
- Water vapour permeability – prevents any risk of condensation
- Vapour resistance - Z = 0.55MN.s/g
- Watertightness – Watertight, W1
- Declared Emissivity inner side – 0.05
- Declared Emissivity outer side – 0.9
- Declared R Value 10 m2K / W (with two air voids of 20 mm)
- Declared R Value 1.35 m2K / W (with no air gaps in direct contact)
- Certified by VTT
Common Questions About the Boost’r Hybrid Roof Insulation Roll & Breather Membrane
How do you install this multifoil insulation?
The Boost’r Hybrid Roof Multifoil Insulation Roll is designed for use on the cold side of the building fabric in roofs. It can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation. For more information on installation, please reference the installation guide.
What is the R Value?
The R value is given to insulating material to measure it’s thermal resistance. In general terms, the higher the R Value, the better the insulation, dependant on insulation type, thickness, and density.
What is the U Value?
U-Value is a calculation that measures the rate at which heat flows through one square foot of the material. It identifies how well an insulating product prevents heat from escaping so in simple terms, the lower the U-Value, the better the insulating product is at reducing the heat transfer.
What is multifoil insulation?
Multifoil insulation is an insulation product comprised of multiple layers of sheets, foils, and insulating materials.
All of the Actis thin multifoil insulation products are made up of multi-layered reflective films sewn with foams to create thin insulation blankets.
What is a breather membrane?
A breather membrane is a sheet of material that allows water vapour to pass through from the inside of your roof or walls easily and prevents moisture or any kind of surface water from coming into the interior space or roof.
Have More Questions About This Insulation Roll & Breather Membrane?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||10-14 days|
|Overall Length||1500 mm|
|Overall Width||10000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.