Youngman Trade Fibreglass Step Ladder with Holster Top
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Youngman Combi 100 4 Way Combination Ladder
Youngman ProDeck 5 Way Combination Ladder and Work Platform - 2.55m
Youngman 3 Way Combination Ladder - 2.55m
Youngman Megastep Fibreglass Stepladder with Handrails
Youngman Trade Fibreglass Platform Stepladder
Youngman Builders Platform Step Ladder with Extended Support Rail
Youngman Builders Aluminium Stepladder
Youngman Atlas Aluminium Stepladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Builders Fibreglass Stepladder is constructed from seven layer fibreglass and features a multi-functional holster top for keeping tools organised and secure. Due to its fibreglass built, the non-conductive stiles are able to handle up to 30,000 volts. This makes it ideal for using around electricity. Slip-resistant steps and heavy duty bracing around the bottom of the ladder makes this stepladder incredibly safe and sturdy. It is because of this that this stepladder conforms with the latest EN131 standard.
- Non-conductive fibreglass construction for added protection when working around electricity
- High performance holster top with specialty designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Hassle-free external spreaders that allow for easy use and provide added stability
- Slip resistant treads to mitigate the chances of slipping
- Heavy duty bracing for enhanced strength and durability
Included in this Series
This fibreglass stepladder is available in the below models. Simply use the dropdowns at the top of the page to select your preferred number of treads.
Trade 4 Tread Step Ladder(52744418)
Safe Working Height: 2.04m
Max. Standing Height: 0.29m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 1.12m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 1.24m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 6.79kg
Approx. Spread: 0.85m
Trade Fibreglass Step Ladder 5 Tread (52745518)
Safe Working Height: 2.32m
Max. Standing Height: 0.57m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 1.40m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 1.54m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 7.7kg
Approx. Spread: 1.04m
Trade Fibreglass Step Ladder 6 Tread (52744618)
Safe Working Height: 2.59m
Max. Standing Height: 0.84m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 1.67m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 1.84m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 8.8kg
Approx. Spread: 1.22m
Trade 7 Fibreglass Step Ladder Tread (52745718)
Safe Working Height: 2.87m
Max. Standing Height: 1.12m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 1.95m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 2.13m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 10kg
Approx. Spread: 1.41m
Trade 8 Fibreglass Step Ladder Tread (52744818)
Safe Working Height: 3.15m
Max. Standing Height: 1.4m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 2.23m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 2.42m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 11.61kg
Approx. Spread: 1.6m
Trade 10 Fibreglass Step Ladder Tread (52745018)
Safe Working Height: 3.7m
Max. Standing Height: 1.95m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Open): 2.79m
Approx. Overall Ladder Height (Closed): 3.02m
Approx. Product Weight (kg): 16.56kg
Approx. Spread: 1.97m
Have More Questions About the Youngman Trade Series?
If you have more questions about this series of stepladders, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal ladder for your project, whether it be a small DIY job or large construction project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.