Youngman Trade 200 3 Section Extension Ladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Youngman Roof Hook - Extension Ladder to Roof Ladder Conversion Kit
Youngman LadderLok - Wall Mounted Ladder Storage Kit
Youngman Ladder Stay
Youngman Ladder Rack Clamp - Roof Rack Ladder Holder
Youngman Trade 2 Section Fibreglass Extension Ladder
Youngman Telescopic Aluminium Extension Ladder
Youngman Trade 200 2 Section Extension Ladder
Youngman Telescopic Loft Ladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Youngman Trade 200 3 Section Extension Ladder is crafted from high grade robust aluminium. With box section stiles and steps, it provides superb strength and stability. This makes it the ideal extension ladder for busy tradesman working at various heights. This ladder features high grip steps for added safety and slip resistant feet for the utmost stability. The 3 sections slide apart with an easy to use push-up operation. Rung clips them allow you to secure the two sections together for convenient transportation.
This extension ladder is available in various heights with a maximum safe working height between 4.77m and 10.94m. Each are capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23.6st, which includes the user and any tools they may be carrying. With the Youngman Trade 200 series conforming to the latest EN131 standards, it is the ideal solution for most trades.
- Highly durable box section stiles and steps for superb strength and stability
- High grip steps for added safety at various heights
- Bottom stabiliser bar for added confidence when in use
- Easy to use push-up operation for separating the 2 sections
- Rung clips to secure the 2 sections together for convenient transportation
- Slip resistant feet constructed from heavy duty plastic
- Wrap-around top clips with smooth glide runners to reduce wear and tear
- Capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23.6st (inc. user, tools, materials etc.)
Included in this Series
This extension ladder is available in the below models. Simply use the dropdowns at the top of the page to select your preferred length.
1.93m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012018)
Safe Working Height: 4.77m
Max. Standing Height: 3.02m
Max. Open Extended Length: 3.96m
Closed Length: 1.92m
Approx. Product Weight: 14.09kg
2.51m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012118)
Safe Working Height: 6.31m
Max. Standing Height: 4.56m
Max. Open Extended Length: 5.70m
Closed Length: 2.51m
Approx. Product Weight: 15.76kg
3.09m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012218)
Safe Working Height: 7.94m
Max. Standing Height: 6.19m
Max. Open Extended Length: 7.44m
Closed Length: 3.09m
Approx. Product Weight: 22.36kg
3.67m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012318)
Safe Working Height: 9.58m
Max. Standing Height: 7.83m
Max. Open Extended Length: 9.18m
Closed Length: 3.67m
Approx. Product Weight: 30.17kg
3.38m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012718)
Safe Working Height: 8.57m
Max. Standing Height: 6.82m
Max. Open Extended Length: 8.31m
Closed Length: 3.38m
Approx. Product Weight: 25.33kg
4.25m Trade 200 Extension Ladder (57012418)
Safe Working Height: 10.94m
Max. Standing Height: 9.19m
Max. Open Extended Length: 10.63m
Closed Length: 4.25m
Approx. Product Weight: 37.45kg
Have More Questions About the Youngman Trade 200 3 Section Extension Ladder?
If you have more questions about this extension ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal ladder for you, whatever trade you may work in.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.