Youngman Telescopic Aluminium Extension Ladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Youngman Roof Hook - Extension Ladder to Roof Ladder Conversion Kit
Youngman LadderLok - Wall Mounted Ladder Storage Kit
Youngman Ladder Stay
Youngman Ladder Rack Clamp - Roof Rack Ladder Holder
Youngman Trade 2 Section Fibreglass Extension Ladder
Youngman Trade 200 3 Section Extension Ladder
Youngman Trade 200 2 Section Extension Ladder
Youngman Telescopic Loft Ladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Youngman Telescopic Aluminium Extension Ladder is an adjustable and highly portable solution for both homeowners and tradesman. The aluminium construction of this extension ladder provides superior strength whilst remaining lightweight. It then utilises an automatic locking mechanism with indicators for convenience and safety. Slip resistant steps and high grip wall bumpers then ensure both you and your ladder are kept securely in place.
- Telescopic deign and automatic locking mechanism allows for easy adjustments
- Lock indicators for increased safety and reassurance when in use
- Single handed unlocking system for added convenience
- Slip resistant steps for added safety at various heights
- High grip wall bumpers ensure your ladders stays in place
- Compact design makes storage and transportation hassle-free
- Capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23.6st (inc. user, tools, materials etc.)
Included in this Series
This extension ladder is available in the below models. Simply use the dropdowns at the top of the page to select your preferred length.
3.2m Telescopic Extension Ladder (30113318)
Safe Working Height: 3.74m
Max. Open Extended Length: 3.21m
Closed Length: 1.01m
Approx. Product Weight: 10.4kg
Base Width: 0.47m
3.8m Telescopic Extension Ladder (30113818)
Safe Working Height: 4.33m
Max. Open Extended Length: 3.77m
Closed Length: 1.10m
Approx. Product Weight: 12.5kg
Base Width: 0.48m
Have More Questions About the Youngman Telescopic Aluminium Extension Ladder?
If you have more questions about this extension ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal ladder for your project, whether it be a small DIY job or large construction project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.