Youngman Easiway 3 Section Loft Ladder - 12 Tread / 3m
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Youngman Deluxe 2 Section Loft Ladder - 14 Tread / 3.25m
Youngman Timberline DIY Loft Access Kit - 12 Tread / 2.8m
Youngman Eco S Timber Folding Loft Ladder Extension Kit - 3 Tread / 3.5m
Youngman Eco S Timber Folding Loft Ladder - 12 Tread / 2.81m
Youngman Spacemaker 2 Section Loft Ladder - 10 Tread / 2.6m
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Youngman Easiway 3 Section Loft Ladder is crafted from lightweight yet strong aluminium. It features a sliding mechanism for ease of use and unique shot bolt fastening for added safety when in use. The handrail and slip resistant steps allow you to use this loft ladder with the utmost confidence at heights of up to 3 meters.
In addition to a maximum height of 3m, this ladder is capable of withstanding a weight of 159kg or 23.6st. This loft ladder is therefore ideal for those looking to reach a loft space in a property with high ceilings.
Overview of This 3 Section Loft Ladder
- Convenient max. height of 3m for easy access to virtually any loft space
- Unique shoot bolt fastening system for easy use
- Slip resistant steps for the utmost safety when ascending or descending
- Pivot arm for smooth gliding operation
- Complies with BS EN14975
- Capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23st 9lb (inc. user, tools, materials etc.)
Have More Questions About the Youngman Easiway 3 Section Loft Ladder?
If you have more questions about this 3 section loft ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal ladder for accessing your loft space, whatever the height or location in your home.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.