Youngman Combi 100 4 Way Combination Ladder
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order now for estimated delivery in 5-7 days.
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Complete Your Project With
Youngman Builders Platform Step Ladder with Extended Support Rail
Youngman 3 Way Combination Ladder - 2.55m
Youngman Trade Fibreglass Step Ladder with Holster Top
Youngman ProDeck 5 Way Combination Ladder and Work Platform - 2.55m
Youngman Atlas Aluminium Stepladder
Youngman Trade Fibreglass Platform Stepladder
Youngman Builders Aluminium Stepladder
Youngman Megastep Fibreglass Stepladder with Handrails
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
The Youngman Combi 100 4 Way Combination Ladder provides superb versatility and convenience for both homeowners and tradesman. This 4 in 1 ladder can be used as a stepladder, stairwell ladder, freestanding extension ladder and traditional extension ladder. With robust box section stiles and slip-resistant steps, you can use this combination ladder with confidence. It also features sturdy locking bars and additional thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections from separating when in use.
When closed, this combination ladder is only 1.84m in length. When used as an extension ladder, however, it offers a maximum height of 3.78m when open. As a stairwell ladder it provides a similarly impressive maximum height of 2.79m. Finally, when being used as a stepladder it achieves a maximum standing height if 0.97m.
- Multi-purpose with it being suitable as a stepladder, stairwell ladder, freestanding extension ladder and traditional extension ladder
- Strong box section alloy stiles for superb strength and rigidity
- Locking bar and opening restraint for added safety when in use
- Thumb operated locking catches to prevent sections from separating
- Tough slip resistant feet for superb stability when in use
- Capable of withstanding a load capacity of 150kg or 23.6st (inc. user, tools, materials etc.)
Included in this Series
This combination ladder is available in the below models. Simply use the dropdowns at the top of the page to select your preferred length.
1.84m Combination Ladder (34038118)
Closed Length: 1.84m
Closed Depth: 0.17m
Approx. Product Weight: 12.76kg
2.40m Combination Ladder (34138118)
Closed Length: 2.40m
Closed Depth: 0.19m
Approx. Product Weight: 16.26kg
2.96m Combination Ladder (34238118)
Closed Length: 2.96m
Closed Depth: 0.22m
Approx. Product Weight: 21.27kg
Have More Questions About the Youngman Combi 100 4 Way Combination Ladder?
If you have more questions about this combination ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They’ll help you pick the ideal ladder for your project, whether it be a small DIY job or large construction project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.