Werner Hideaway 2.8m Timber Loft Ladder Kit
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
This wood loft ladder is fully assembled and ready to be installed. The Hideaway ladder folds back in 3 sections on top of the trapdoor when it is not in use so that it does not take up any more roof space. And, this kit comes complete with a 36mm insulated white trapdoor and rubber draught excluder providing you with the best prevention for draughts and heat loss.
It also comes with a pre-fitted handrail for easy installation when you are getting in and out of the roof space and 12 slip resistant rungs make sure that you have a comfortable and safe climb.
This ladder comes with a wooden push and pull rod to make it easy to get the ladder down and stow it back away after use.
Made from a beautiful wood construction to complement your interior perfectly, this ladder also has the addition of plastic feet to protect your floor and prevent any slipping while you are climbing the ladder.
The kit comes fully assembled and ready to be installed making it perfect for a DIY project, requiring two people.
This ladder will withstand a maximum weight load of 150kg including the weight of the user plus any tools and materials. It is also approved to the latest EN14975 standard.
Overview of this Timber Loft Ladder
- A complete kit including the fully assembled roof ladder, 36mm insulated white trapdoor, rubber draught excluder and handrail
- Comes with universal stowage pole
- The ladder folds in three to store within the trapdoor
- The external dimension of the hatch supplied is approximately 1.13m x 0.54m (3ft 8in x 1ft 9in)
- The maximum floor to ceiling height is 2.85m (9ft 4in)
- Door material: HDF 2 x 3 with insulation
- 0.4m (1ft 4in) wide, comfortable rungs
- It will hold up to 150kg including the weight of the user, any tools and materials
- The approximate weight of the ladder is 25.8kg
- This ladder complies to the latest EN14975 standard
Have More Questions About the Werner Hideaway 2.8m Timber Loft Ladder Kit?
If you have more questions about this timber loft ladder, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. They'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||5-7 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.